8,178 results
All reviews executive club beautiful hotel royal spa executive room rickshaw restaurant steam room main restaurant five star hotel spa facilities the river tram stop the air conditioning opera house long weekend jewish quarter city break public transport
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is my second visit to this hotel and I was so excited stay here again. I has a friend tagging along on my business trip, so we needed two beds. I have since found out that only very few rooms have two beds in this hotel and they are not spacious or if high standard. The beds were singles and very old and uncomfortable. The bed skirts were filthy and have to have them changed. Not the same experience I had the previous visit. I am still giving it a 4 star rating, as the rest of the hotel is amazing! and I think this is just a reflection of they type of room I had. I am a Platinum member of their rewards program, so I am guessing they didn't have a better room available that had two beds. Just a shame to not have the ability to treat all guests with the same experience. Food is good, but when you are at a conference for a few days it all kind of tastes the same after a day or two. But it is delicious, just more variety would be nice. Bubbles are breakfast helps though! Good location too, to visit the main squares. about a 20 minute walk from the hotel. I will give this hotel another try when I don't need two beds and hope my experience was a one off.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear champagnesally,

Please let me start with telling you how grateful I am to you for sharing your experiences with us. It is extremely important for us to get a feedback from our dear guests.

It is lovely to read it was your second time in our hotel. On the other hand, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconveniences you had with your room. Thank you very much for the suggestion on the breakfast, we will definitely take it into consideration. I hope that all in all you had a great stay.

On behalf of our entire team, we are looking forward to your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Hotel is close to the jewish quarter, lots of pubs there and many young people. Only 10 minutes walking. One of the nicest swimming pool I have seen in city hotels. And I have seen some. Sensationally large room, clean and architecturally interesting.

Room Tip: Be close to the elevator that brings you directly to the swimming pool - Spa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Hannappel2000,

May I start with expressing my gratefulness to you for taking your precious time on writing us a review.

I am beyond glad about the fact you chose our hotel as your accommodation during your visit to Budapest. It is wonderful to learn you found the location of our hotel to be outstanding. Special thanks to you for appreciating our nice swimming pool.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I hope we can welcome you back soon again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent choice of 5* hotel
Very clean tidy changing sheets daily and replenishing shampoos towels etc
Hotel’s restaurants are at a very high standards of quality and gastronomic dishes
Reception desk and information desk personnel are always extremely helpful and their suggestions of what ever you need are spot on
You really feel that you are treated at a 5 *hotel with all the comforts

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear georgio g,

What a great delight reading your kind words about your recent stay in our hotel.

I am pleased you decided to stay with us and I cannot be happier with the fact we were able to deliver you a perfect stay. It is superb you were totally satisfied with everything you experienced here. Special thanks to you for highlighting our excellent staff, they really deserve the appreciation.

I hope you will return to us as soon as it is possible.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great Service, atmosphere like in good old glamorous days, very well kept and renovated.
You feel yourself pampered and I really enjoyed this hotel.
Unfortunately I didn’t have time for the spa.
Breakfast is great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear 1minnaf,

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest and for taking the time to share this brilliant review with us.
First and foremost, it makes me incredibly happy to know that you highlighted our great service and you were fascinated by our atmosphere. Further on, I am glad that you deemed our hotel very well-kept and renovated and the fact that you really enjoyed your time at our hotel makes me really proud. Moreover, it is great that our breakfast was to your liking. At the same time, I am sorry to hear that you did not try our spa area.
I would love to have the opportunity to be your host again in the future. Hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and we wish we were staying longer at this hotel.

It’s absolutely stunning. The rooms are very comfortable and well furnished. The hotel is kept very clean and the staff are very helpful.

Trips can be booked via guest services. You can also easily get a taxi outside the hotel. It’s about 10 minutes walk to the river.

Budapest is a great city and highly recommend visiting both the city and this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear hollyandjohnny,

Thank you so very much for taking your precious time to share this very detailed and informative review with us, following your most recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
I cannot find the suitable words to describe how happy I am by the fact that you found our hotel absolutely stunning and it gives me great pleasure to know that the room you stayed in has lived up to all your expectations as it was very comfortable and well-furnished. Further on, it makes me immensely happy that you highlighted our very friendly staff, they really deserve the recognition. What’s more, I am glad that you appreciated the close proximity to the Danube. Finally, I highly appreciate your recommendation too.
Once again, thank you for your review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,