8,178 results
All reviews executive club beautiful hotel royal spa executive room rickshaw restaurant steam room main restaurant five star hotel spa facilities the river tram stop the air conditioning opera house long weekend jewish quarter city break public transport
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great Service, atmosphere like in good old glamorous days, very well kept and renovated.
You feel yourself pampered and I really enjoyed this hotel.
Unfortunately I didn’t have time for the spa.
Breakfast is great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear 1minnaf,

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest and for taking the time to share this brilliant review with us.
First and foremost, it makes me incredibly happy to know that you highlighted our great service and you were fascinated by our atmosphere. Further on, I am glad that you deemed our hotel very well-kept and renovated and the fact that you really enjoyed your time at our hotel makes me really proud. Moreover, it is great that our breakfast was to your liking. At the same time, I am sorry to hear that you did not try our spa area.
I would love to have the opportunity to be your host again in the future. Hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and we wish we were staying longer at this hotel.

It’s absolutely stunning. The rooms are very comfortable and well furnished. The hotel is kept very clean and the staff are very helpful.

Trips can be booked via guest services. You can also easily get a taxi outside the hotel. It’s about 10 minutes walk to the river.

Budapest is a great city and highly recommend visiting both the city and this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear hollyandjohnny,

Thank you so very much for taking your precious time to share this very detailed and informative review with us, following your most recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
I cannot find the suitable words to describe how happy I am by the fact that you found our hotel absolutely stunning and it gives me great pleasure to know that the room you stayed in has lived up to all your expectations as it was very comfortable and well-furnished. Further on, it makes me immensely happy that you highlighted our very friendly staff, they really deserve the recognition. What’s more, I am glad that you appreciated the close proximity to the Danube. Finally, I highly appreciate your recommendation too.
Once again, thank you for your review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Excellent location at the heart of Budapest city center,modern hotel with nice & friendly staff,rooms are very clean & spacious,breakfast intercontinental & delicious.
Sure I will visit this superb hotel again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jean B,

Thank you for having chosen our Corinthia Hotel Budapest during your recent visit to Budapest.
It feels truly amazing that you deemed our location excellent, I hope you could easily discover our wonderful city from here. Also, I am thrilled that you found our hotel modern and thank you for mentioning our friendly staff. Further on, it pleases me to read that you loved your very clean and spacious room and you were fulfilled with our delicious breakfast. Last, but not least, it is very heart-warming to hear that you would be happy to spend few more nights at our hotel in the future.
I would like to thank you once again for your top rating and we truly hope that we will have the pleasure of meeting you soon again!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Room was spacious and very clean , lovely hotel would recommend , close to centre , staff very friendly , fab restaurants and bars , lovely clean pool , towels , sauna , steam room , very relaxing , beautiful Christmas decorations

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear sue5EastYorkshire,

Thank you for writing such a detailed review about your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest and for sharing it with fellow travelers. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
To begin with, it felt particularly nice that you loved your room as it was spacious and very clean. Also, I am delighted that you were pleased with our location and I would like to thank you for mentioning our very friendly staff. What’s more, it is amazing that you highlighted our lovely spa area and you considered it very relaxing. Lastly, it is very rewarding to hear that you were fascinated by our beautiful Christmas decorations.
Thank you again for this brilliant review, I would love to have the opportunity to be your host again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for my wife’s birthday. Booked direct into a Junior suite that they upgraded to a deluxe suite. Arrived early but had the room available for us. Room came with the executive club which is a delight having a pleasant room with comfortable chairs and snacks, wines and coffee all free changing at different times of the day. Staff are pleasant and keep you topped up while your there. Next is the Spa well restored and lovely to chill in. The hotel has conferences on and on one visit many were in there making it very crowded. Our next visit before we left was far more pleasant much quieter and better to unwind before leaving.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Jackie & Gary C,

I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us at Corinthia Hotel Budapest with this feedback.
To begin with, thank you very much for having chosen our Corinthia Hotel Budapest to celebrate your dear wife’s birthday. Also, it pleases me to read that you appreciated your upgraded, well-equipped room. In addition, I am delighted that you found our staff pleasant, they always do their best to meet the high expectations of our guests. Further on, I hope you had an enjoyable time at our lovely spa area.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Best regards,