1,523 results
All reviews train station hotel staff stayed for nights central location opera house mini bar buffet breakfast executive room danube river public transportation city break octagon iron hungary sights minibar taxis
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. Breakfast was really good. Rooms have everything you need and it was very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Location is good ten minutes walking distance to octagon square. There is a Dm market across the street.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear PervinEbru,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Radisson Blu Béke Hotel Budapest for your stay for two nights. I am truly happy that you were pleased with our breakfast, and you considered our rooms well-equipped, and clean. It is great that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and I do hope that you left with the need of returning! I hope to welcome you back in the future as well.

Pusztay Gábor
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks remodeled in the lobby, ones you get to the rooms it old out dated. We found stained sheets in our beds!
The room was not made till like 4 pm!
The breakfast was very busy not organized if you want it an omelet That would take an hour. You could not get to the coffe mochine bc the line was to long! The servers were slow and louzy. I would never go there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear gretahoffman155,

Let me thank you your honest words.
I am extremely sorry that your room did not meet your expectations and you had some problem due to the breakfast. Please note that we are working extraordinarily hard to be able to make the necessary improvements and to maintain the high standard of the hotel.
We would be truly honored if you gave us a second chance, we will commit everything to provide your perfect comfort.

Pusztay Gábor
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Very nice reception area and coffee shop. Gets a lot of overseas tour parties so if you want a peaceful weekend breakfast with a good choice, get up early!

Otherwise normal Radisson - clean, efficient and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2018

This hotel is largely aimed at the business market, but there are a lot of bus tours coming through as well. It's fairly well located near the opera house - but a good 20 minute walk from the city centre.
Rooms were spacious, nice high ceilings, and fairly well equipped - nespresso machine, enormous safe etc. Reception is lovely - recently refurbished, clean and modern, with a nice bar, and extremely helpful staff, but the rooms could use a little tlc.
Breakfast was adequate - plentiful pastries, but the hot food wasn't...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Ian J,

Let us thank you for taking your time to write a review about your recent stay in our hotel.
First of all, it is great that you were satisfied with our location and you loved your spacious room. Moreover, thank you for mentioning our lovely reception staff and it is great that our recently refurbished lobby area has left such a great impression in you. In addition, that you were fulfilled with our breakfast.
Thank you once again for the positive feedback. I hope you will choose our hotel again in the future.

Best regards,
Krisztina Apaczeller
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We are here now staying for 3 night. We are disappointed to say the least. The waiters are miserable and one in particular was rude at breakfast this morning. I left my breakfast on the table to get some toast and when I returned to my table the waiter was clearing my food away
I asked him to stop and he shouted at me saying that I should have put my room card on the table when I left it to show I was still eating. I have never heard of this before. I looked around the restaurant and no one else did this. He embarrassed me. Thank god we only booked breakfast for the first morning. The quality of the food was poor though,very limited and cold so avoid if you don't have to have it. The hotel looks good from reception but our first room on 3Rd floor smelt really badly and we had to move to the 6th floor. Wifi not good either.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear dyso,

I am extremely sad to hear that you had so many negative experience in our Hotel. Let me thank you your honest words.
I apologize very much for the inconvenience with your first room and we are very sorry for the breakfast issue during your stay. Our maintenance department and also our food and beverage department were informed about your feedback to improve our actual performance.
Thank you so much four your honest feedback and your valuable time to share with us. I hope you enjoyed Budapest and you will come back soon!

Krisztina Apaczeller