Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest
Hotels.com
US$140
US$118
1,378 results
All reviewsswimming pooltrain stationlobby barcentral locationhotel staffbuffet breakfastopera housedanube riverpublic transportchain bridgecityoctagonhungarysightssaunataxiseurope
Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
DHFrontOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It is unfortunate that the hotel is undertaking reconstruction, but we need to admin, it is for the guest after all. We ended on 8th floor which was already renovated and very cozy. Also I was surprised we got a sampagne for our anniversary. Breakfast was amazing with variety of food, stuff was help-full and speaks english. We also used the garage, although it is very tight and difficult to drive in with SUV

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barton631

Dear Barton631,

Thank you so much for this amazing review, I really appreciate that. You probably cannot imagine how extremely glad I am to know that everything was perfect during your recent stay at our hotel.

First of all, thank you for choosing our lovely hotel for a special occasion as your anniversary. I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of the entire team who will be very happy to hear about your recognition. It pleases me to read that the rooms were to your satisfaction in every aspect and that you pretty much enjoyed the breakfast.

To cut a long story short, I would like to thank you once again for sharing this outstanding review and I very much look forward to seeing you soon.

Warm regards,
Attila Botta
FOM

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had an awfully experience with the hotel during my stay for the Easter vacation. Extremely rude staff including Duty Manager (Oliver Zoldi) who are least bothered about your complaints or worse shrug it off! The elevator from the ground floor isn't working as well. But there is no bell boy around to help you with your heavy luggage up the stairs. Neither any availabile hotel staff will bother to even open the doors for you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashish D
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is the exact email I sent to the hotel manager:

Good afternoon,

I just left your hotel about an hour ago. I checked in on Friday and was supposed to stay until tomorrow morning. I left early because I think someone broke into my room.

1) I came back to my room after being on a tour for four hours. When I opened the door I immediately noticed the room was cold. I then saw that the windows were open. The room had not been cleaned so I knew housekeeping was not there.

2) I called the front desk and a housekeeper was sent to my room. She said no one had been in my room.

3) The gentleman at the front desk who said, "I am the manager" came to my room and was able to determine that housekeeping had been in my room. He said the windows had been left open because my room smelled bad. First of all, I am a clean person and secondly, I do not smoke or do drugs.

Even though the manager said that housekeeping was in my room, I do not believe his story. Why would housekeeping lie and say they weren't in my room when they were in my room. That does not make sense to me. I still think it is possible someone broke into my room via the window. Also, at first I thought I had money missing, it turns out the wind from the window blew the money behind a desk.

Because your manager treated me like garbage and told me I smell.....and the fact he thought windows being left open is appropriate...I left the hotel and went to the Hotel Astoria. I did not feel safe at your hotel.

I cannot believe your manager blew off this problem and acted like it was nothing. Someone could have broken into my room. I am going to leave reviews on Expedia and on your website.

The manager's response was not appropriate. I am a well groomed and well cleaned individual. I am highly offended by the manager's attitude.

Also, it was not enjoyable to wake up early in the morning to the sounds of the reconstruction of your hotel. Weekend, early morning construction sounds are not appropriate on a leisurely weekend.

Thank you for your time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank American_In_Krakow
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here. The staff were helpful, friendly and attentive. The meal we ate were very good. The hotel is very modern and friendly to U.S. guests with 110v (this is the first European hotel where my curling iron worked), which was in the bathroom and at bedside (along with USB ports).
It’s near the ‘Octagon’ which has good restaurants and shopping. The construction did not affect us at all (8th fl).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JeninSLC
DHFrontOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear JeninSLC,
Thank you so much for dedicating your valuable time to write a review of your most recent experience staying at our hotel.
First of all, it makes me really happy that you had a lovely stay at our hotel and I would like to thank you for mentioning our helpful, friendly and attentive staff. Also, it is amazing that you were fulfilled with our food and you considered our hotel very modern. In addition, I am glad, that you appreciated the close proximity to Oktogon and you could easily find restaurants and shops in our neighborhood.
We are looking forward very much to seeing and hosting you again, we hope that your visit will be as soon as possible.

Warm regards,