All reviews two bedroom apartment the river great location plunge pool small kitchen washer dryer elizabeth bridge continental breakfast living area shopping and restaurants the main shopping street king bed bit dated budapest marriott yogurt the heart of the city free internet
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I have been a guest in this hotel for more than 15 years.
It is well located, at the very centre of the city, at the Vaci St. which is the main tourist attraction.
Spacious rooms, small kitchenette, comfortable soft bed and everything else you need.
This is not a fancy hotel, but for a reasonable price you will get the answer for all your needs for any type of stay.

If you have any problem, talk to Joseph from the reception... you will get a solution with a smile.

Room Tip: Ask for a two room apartment
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The location was exceptional; I came at 1 pm- a bit fearful from reading an earlier review that I would have to wait until 4 pm to check in but that did not occur. I was able to go straight to my room after registering. The one bedroom apt was spacious,clean,and quiet; the service of the staff in the lobby was friendly and welcoming.. and later helpful. The little toiletries did not include conditioner or lotion so that was a slight bummer. There was no complimentary coffee you could make for yourself so bring tea bags or coffee or plan to buy it at a convenience store. Many of the past reviewers reported that the breakfast package should be avoided. I agree... for 12 euros you got. among other things. your choice from an assortment of breads, cheeses, cold cuts, fruit and, on the day I was there, scalloped potatoes and tasteful broiled? mushrooms but no eggs to be found. Other reviewers noted the menu didn't change from day to day... I don't know, I only went for breakfast one day. In the hour I was there I heard 3 patrons ask for eggs. They said their kitchen was not set up to make eggs but how much more of a set up do you need if you can offer scalloped potatoes? There are plenty of other places for breakfast or you can buy some groceries to make breakfast for yourself in your kitchenette. I enjoyed my stay there and I recommend it.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Nice extended stay Marriott setup with a couple choices of room setups. I stayed with my family in a 2 bedroom with two good suites with bathrooms separated by a common living room and kitchen area. Has a room safe and the basics for the kitchen. Could use a larger fridge, but its larger than a minibar. The hotel offers some english programming with HBO with a TV in each room. The breakfast area is continental so nothing fancy but it gets the job done. Located in a good area close to the Danube and shopping with parking available.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Hotel is located close to Tram #2 stop, as well as a short walk to a couple Metro stations and bus stops. Centrally located near Elizabeth (Erzsebet) bridge and a number of restaurants. Large room included fully stocked kitchen, living area, desk, bedroom, and bathroom. Very quiet street. We had a corner view of the river - we were on floor 7. Free washer and dryer on each floor. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Fitness facility and sauna also available for use. Clean and modern hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy Z
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Budapest was mid-tour and time for laundry so we choice Marriott Executive Apartments because it has laundry facility on each floor. Upgraded to suite which was large and clean. Furnishings were somewhat dated but adequate. With Marriott Gold breakfast was provided 2 blocks away at the Marriott Hotel. The executive lounge was located on the roof with excellent view over the Danube.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple