art'otel budapest
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$260
US$189
US$183
  • Breakfast included
2,935 results
All reviewsparliament buildingbuda sidechain bridgethe riverart oteldonald sultandanube viewcastle hillbatthyany terfisherman's bastionhungarian parliamentshort walktram stoplit up at nightlovely hotelperfect locationmargaret island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for a business weekend with some colleagues but also saw other kinds of visitors, families, couples.
Really nice hotel, clean, big rooms. Great choice of breakfast and the dinner in the bar is also good for a good price.
Locationwise not in the immediate center, but so it's more quite and a 10 min walk over the bridge to the center. But it's closer to the fisher's bastion so perfect location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tamas M, Front Office Manager at art'otel budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kenneth V, thank you so much for your kind review posted here on Tripadvisor.com. I was very glad to read that you were so satisfied with your experience at art'otel budapest.
On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly staff good breakfast and nice accommodation.
Fabulous view of Parliament building, would recommend highly.
Location perfect forBuda Hill.
Nice to walk along Danube and over bridges, plenty of walking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Debbie, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us here in the art’otel budapest. I appreciate your positive feedback on our location, on the room, and specially on our staff members.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Nice modern hotel on the Buda side nd opposite to the parliament offering magnificent views. Short walking distance to the castle , the funicular and the chain bridge that will bring you to Pest and also ares things to see without taking transports.
Hotel room was clean and quite large , the breakfast was good with lots of choice .
There is a sauna in the basement that is small but sufficient.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rv0365 , we appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back at art'otel budapest. With kind regards, Tamás Márton

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location with beautiful views of the river and the Parliament building, a clean and modern hotel with friendly staff. There is a free safe in the room and access to various transport options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jenlove29 , we appreciate you taking the time to post your nice feedback on Tripadvisor. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back at art'otel budapest. With kind regards, Tamás Márton

Delete Response

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Was at this hotel for 4 nights and my review as follows:

1) Location:
It is located near the Battheny Ter Station (about 300 metres walk), by the river directly opposite the Parliament building. There's tram stop just in front of the hotel. Getting everywhere is handy either by walking or public transport. The castle is just 10 minutes walk while the main shopping street is just 2 stations away (or 20 mins walk). I did enjoy walking by the river at night towards the castle. The view was fantastic. Hotel has underground car park for those driving but i did find it a bit too tight and challenging to get in and out. Overall, the location of this hotel is good for tourist.

2) Hotel, Lobby & Check In:
Hotel outlook was ok. Lobby is ok and feels spacious. Check in was pleasant.

3) Room 127:
The route to this room from the lobby isnt great - have to pass through the bar and housekeeping area. Room 127 is at the end (not ideal if you have a lot of luggage). Generally, Room 127 is overlooking a small courtyard (a small space). The room is quite ok in terms of size. Bathroom however was a bit small with shower on the bath tub type. The mattress provided is good but the pillows are very flat in my opinion. Maybe hotel can improve on this. I did find the heating system in the room was slightly too warm for my liking. Thankfully the windows can be opened. Housekeeping service was also a let down in this hotel. I noticed the toilet were not cleaned properly and on 2 occasions shampoo and tea bags were not refilled. Overall, I have mixed feelings on the room. It could have been a better experience.

4) Wifi:
Wifi is free and good consistent signals.

5) Buffet Breakfast
The breakfast spread was very good, almost like any good 5 star hotel spread in my opinion. I love that they offer many fresh fruits, vege options and there's also a variety of drinks available. Everything feels very fresh and comforting. The restaurant staffs were all very friendly except the manager i think (a senior looking male who is always in charge of registering you when you enter the breakfast area). At least a smile and good morning like all other staffs of the restaurant is much appreciated. On 4 mornings i had my breakfast - there was no smile nor welcoming gestures i feel. Nevertheless, I did enjoy my breakfast at this hotel. It was the highlight of my stay anyway.

Overall, i think with the right room, this hotel could be a winner especially since it offer very good breakfast. Maybe it was just me being unlucky being allocated to Room 127. I am sure the hotel has better rooms available. Anyway, i still highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FrenchRemix

Dear FrenchRemi, we appreciate your review and your personal view of the experiences that you have made at art'otel budapest. I appreciate all the good words - however, we will take the negatives on board as well, to make sure we improve our offering in future.
On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
With kind regards,