All reviews great location kalvin ter quiet street liberty bridge grand market minute walk small hotel recommend this hotel lounge area national museum plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance tea and coffee great market hall the river small room deluxe room
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Lovley little hotel in Budapest, in great location not far from the centre with bars and cafes near by. Rooms are basic but have everything you need and the hotel smells lovley. Breakfast is good with lots of choice, tea and coffee is avaible for free all day which is good. Also free WIFI in the room

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TTCHotelArt, Vezető at The Three Corners Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us on TripAdvisor. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and highlighted our location and breakfast as well. I hope that we can welcome in our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,
Héni Zsolt

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had 2 nights 3 days in Budapest. Great location for this lovely city. Great staff, all very helpful and friendly. Hotel room was basic, clean , comfortable. Breakfast was fab, so much choice. Cant fault this place, exactly what we wanted. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
TTCHotelArt, Vezető at The Three Corners Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous feedback posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at The Three Corners Hotel Art Budapest. I am glad to read that your stay was great here. Thank you for pointing out our location, staff, breakfast and cleanlness. I truly hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I would rate zero if I had gotten an option to do so. We had rented an apartment which I believe was very expensive for the kind of apartment they provided. But that was not an issue.
The apt looks like a haunted flat with 1 big room and 1 very small (make shift room) stinking with NO air condition or fans. There was zero air circulation and the room was stinky as hell. The kitchen appliances were not to order and the utensils were very soily. Ohh, by the way the apartment is a block away from the hotel and the staff even don't escort you to the apartment, I even doubt if they know where it exists.
Well we did complain the staff about the facilities for which they could only reply in standard way - we will send a technician. We were surprised to find out that the staff were not aware that the apartment didn't have AC, so no point sending a tech to repair something that doesn't exist. The apartment is more like a haunted house and we could see no one living in the whole building.

I would strongly reco everyone NOT to book any apartment on the above premises. Booking dot com reviews are fake and don't go by the rating as minimum rating they give is 2.5 for a worst performer.

Room tip: Don't book, staff not at all helpful, pathetic apartment conditions
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AnilJ

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet with your expectations at our Bástya street apartment. I am disappointed to hear that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our front desk team as well. We never advertised that our apartment is equipped with Air conditioning. My colleague at the front desk would like to find solution to make your stay even better, therefore they offered a maintenance check. We apologize for the caused inconveniences.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

A great base for our 3 night stay excellent service . In a good location in a fantastic city , staff are friendly and informative rooms are nice just the right place for a short break. Breakfast has good choice and fresh ly cooked

Date of stay: September 2017
TTCHotelArt, Vezető at The Three Corners Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your nice feedback.
I am truly pleased to hear that you have very much enjoyed your stay at The Three Corners Hotel Art Budapest. I am happy to highlighted our breakfast, service, location and friendly staff.
I hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you back soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hostel is centrally located in pest near the freedom bridge. It is a very nice modest hotel. Our room was small but comfortable, good bed, shower only and a tiny desk that tilted. Breakfast was very good; eggs, delicious bacon, fruit, cold cuts, bread etc. the hotel has a very attractive lounge with free coffee and tea but alas only until 6pm

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple