All reviews great location kalvin ter quiet street central market liberty bridge small hotel minute walk plenty of bars and restaurants recommend this hotel lounge area the river within walking distance deluxe room friendly hotel tea and coffee metro station small room
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Three Corners Art Hotel for 3 nights In August 28th-30th B+B, Hotel was superb nice friendly staff couldn't do enough for you, single rooms and breakfast were really good. The area around the Hotel was mainly pedestrian with lots of places to eat, from Steak houses, Burger bars and Asian restaurants to choice from you couldn't go wrong. We found the Hungarian people everywhere we went so friendly I don't think It will be long before we go again for the F1, maybe the same Hotel or perhaps try a different Hotel we'll have to wait and see.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
TTCHotelArt, Ügyvezető igazgató at The Three Corners Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

"Dear Guest,

I have really enjoyed reading your review and I would like to thank you for your warm comment. I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us and you were satisfied with our staff and services. We would be honored to welcome you back to The Three Corners Hotel Art Budapest in the near future.

Kind regards,

General Manager"

Reviewed 31 July 2017

A great location, just 200m where the bus dropped me from the airport. Only a few mins walk to metro station and also to the river. Breakfast was very good indeed. Staff very helpful, helping me call people I needed to get in touch with. Would recommend.

Room Tip: My 6th floor room was a little cramped for me being over 6 feet tall, due to the roof eaves.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
TTCHotelArt, Ügyvezető igazgató at The Three Corners Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your excellent rating posted on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at The Three Corners Hotel Art.I am glad that you were impressed by the service provided by our staff and you pointed out our great location. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stayed for 6 nights following a river cruise.
It was really hot during our visit, but our room was always so cool and comfortable with effective air conditioning.
The bed was really comfortable and the room was quiet, we slept really well every night.
The room was well furnished and the bathroom was a very good size with plenty of storage space and a very good shower.
Breakfast was great every day- the staff were constantly replenishing food, there was a wide variety of food including Hungarian delicacies which were lovely to try.
The dining room was cool and spacious and there is also outdoor seating.
The salads were fresh and tasty and there was a really good selection of bread.
There is also a mezzanine lounge where you can help yourself to tea and coffee and use the computer to print off your boarding passes.
It is a very pleasant space full of information about the area.
The staff are very pleasant and helpful, from the housekeeping staff who clean the room beautifully to the front desk staff who are always welcoming.
There is a luggage room so if you check in early you can go and explore.
We had an early flight and had to leave about 4am- when they booked a taxi for us they even offered us breakfast to take with us.
Wifi was perfect too.
This is a lovely hotel in an excellent location with lots of great restaurants a very short walk away.
I would not stay anywhere else in Budapest.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank glamourpuss1000
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We had 2 nights here. V close to the station and an easy walk to the centre. All the reception staff were fabulous,helpful,well informed and very friendly. Perfect English spoken. Breakfast was fine and rooms comfortable. Cannot fault it.

Room Tip: Best have a room at hefront of the hotel which is on the side road as main roads busy
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TTCHotelArt, Ügyvezető igazgató at The Three Corners Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

"Dear Guest,
thank you for your generous feedback posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at The Three Corners Hotel Art. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and highlighted the location of our building, and our faboulos staff. It is a great pleasure for us to be able to pamper you and I am thrilled that you intend to return.

Best regards"

Reviewed 15 July 2017

You can't beat the location. A few blocks from the river, Vaci Street, several museums, and the central market. Plenty of restaurants and bar in the areas and several supermarkets and convenience stores. I think the hotel was recently remodeled because the room was better than pictured on the Booking.com website. My room was great. Top floor with slanted roof window and electric shade - very cool room. The bed was an extra large double, so spacious. Plus there was an additional sofa-bed. Wifi was always strong. The bathroom was modern, had a hair dryer and, though no tub, had an extra large shower cabin. There was plenty of hot water and pressure. I like that there was a light switch for mirror only, so you could have some low light on in there without flooding the entire room when sleeping. The air con had an individual control but for some reason, I was unable to adjust the cooling. Nevertheless, it kept me cool enough. The breakfast spread was good, though standard, for a hotel in this class. The 24 hour reception people were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PortsOfCall99

"Dear Guest, I value your comments posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the Three Corners Hotel Art. We are constantly striving to provide the best service to our guests and I am delighted to hear that you had such a great experience and you enjoyed staying in our rooms. We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards,
General Manager"