2,176 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant heated seat corner suite japanese toilet remote control plunge pool rainfall shower nespresso machine junior suite elizabeth bridge amazing hotel five star hotel bathroom floor the main shopping street free upgrade stylish hotel mini bar
Reviewed 10 October 2018

the location if the hotel is quite good
but EVERYTHING is very dark, the lobby, the restaurants and the rooms
the rooms on the left side of the corridor have for now a view on a building which is wrapped for works
the rooms have all you need, fridge,nespresso machine etc...
the bed is confortable
but you see nothing
the food as both restaurants was very good
breakfast was good as well

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
EszterMorvay, Quality Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear mimidoumi,
Let me thank you for taking the time and review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and were satisfied with our prime location, well equiped rooms, comfortable beds and nice restaurants. I am sorry that the theme of the hotel was not what you have expected. The interior is following the Buddha-Bar Hotels design and it tends to be a bit darker than your average 5 star hotel. Despite of this I truly hope that you enjoyed your visit and returned home with good memories.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Horrid place. I checked out and then received email telling me that there is damage to the bathroom cabinet. Without any questions or logic they then charged my card for the damage! Disgraceful. The damage was nothing to do with me. I didn;t touch the cabinet let alone use it. Without any reasoning they just assumed I was somehow guilty. And stated so in th email.

Room Tip: Check the cabinets for damage!!!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul L
EszterMorvay, Quality Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Mr. Paul L,
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent visit to the Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace. I am terribly sorry for your disappointing experience at our hotel. I know that our Manager did get in contact with you and made sure that you receive the refund immediately. At the Buddha-Bar Hotel we strive to exceed guests expectations and clearly this was not the case for you. I hope to welcome you back so that we can provide a more accurate Buddha-Bar experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Felt like a Queen staying at the Klotild Palace Buddha-Bar Hotel in Budapest Hungary. Safe and secure in this historic building with a modern Buddha Zen vibe inside. Loved all the Buddhas in the lobby and the red accents. Service is top notch. Lovely view of the city from our room. Enjoyed a cocktail and bite to eat upstairs in the super sexy Buddha Bar. Super location in a city of such beauty and history. Easy location to stroll along the Danube River and Chain Bridge and a few minutes drive to the famous sites like the Fisherman Bastion, Parliament building and the Citadella overlooking the city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
EszterMorvay, Quality Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Heather W,
First of all let me thank you for staying with us. I am delighted to read that you had a lovely stay and did enjoy our unique hotel inside and outside along with the great service you received. We all hope you and your party will return soon for another great Buddha-Bar stay.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel great location, close to tourist attractions, restaurant & bars. Great rooms bell boy very attentive. Restaurant very high standard. Would definitely recommend hotel. Please read my light hearted travel book download on Kindle or via Kindle app on your phone it's called Backpacking with Suitcases

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
EszterMorvay, Quality Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear stewart12,
Let me thank you for taking the time and review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that you had a great stay and did enjoy our hotel and were satisfied with the attentive team as well. It is nice to read that you had a chance to try out our restaurant too. The Buddha-Bar Restaurant is truly a unique experience.
Hope to welcome you back soon when life brings you back to Budapest.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Very good hotel. Excellent location. good breakfast and very good service.Rooms are nice and clean and the price is fair.
The only remark is about the lighting in the room. When the curtains close or at night you have to use the Phone lighting to find something.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eytan100
EszterMorvay, Quality Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Eytan100,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us, I hope your trip to Budapest was a great one. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you for your kind words regarding the property and the service, we hope to welcome you back in the very near future.
Kind regards,