“Greek restaurant in budapest”
Review of Zorbas Taverna

Zorbas Taverna
Ranked #710 of 3,735 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I have found this place from trip advisor and since the first time that I had dinner there each time that I visiting Budapest I always come back. I'm Greek and I can value the way of cooking and the quality.most of the ingredients are coming from Greece even they do have Greek wines.the inside of the restaurant is like you are in a Greek island,like Santorini!! I reconrbd to the Greeks that visiting Budapest and to these people that they like the Greek cuisine

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank fotini k

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I sat down with my best friend for a major chatting session, food wasn't really a major issue. As they ran out of gyros - but did their best to convince each customer dropping by to stay nonetheless and try something new -, with a bout of nostalgia for my vacation by the sea in Italy earlier this summer I ordered grilled calamari. It was amazing!!! Nice and smoky grilled flavor, soft, not in the least bit chewy as you might expect, a lovely portion paired with excellent greek salad and tzatziki. Some complimentary watermelon to finish it all off. Will definitely go back, this time for the culinary experience, as well.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I have visited this place together with my family. 2 adults and 2 kids. This was the best launch we had during last two weeks. Greek food. Fresh meet and fish. Big salads with fresh vegitables, yogurt, brinza etc..

Recommended!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Went there Sunday night fantastic meal great staff owners fab .highly recommended we Will go again.both girls work hard nothing too much trouble very good and great value for your money 10 out of 10 thanks

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We consistently received fresh baked pitas with hummus before ordering & while waiting for our meals. Always great foods serve fresh & in large portions. Attentive & overall quick service. We enjoyed grilled octopus, loukaniko sausage, keftedes meatballs, gyros, fried zucchini, lemon chicken soup, tzatziki dip, orzo pasta, chicken souvlaki, falafel, chicken youvetsi, shrimp kebob, yellow tail snapper, lavraki & frappe. Dolmathakia is average; rice seemed undercooked or too hard for consumption. We enjoyed our meals so much that it's difficult to leave room for desserts which are freshly baked. Remember to bring plenty of cash because their credit card system is currently inoperable.

Date of visit: June 2016