“Fine Hungarian dining”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went here for my birthday and had a very nice experience. Especially the service was outstanding and extremely attentive. My friend and I had a 5 course menu with wine paring which was wonderful. The wines were nicely selected and perfect with each course.
To start we got a nice selection of their own made bread, very delicious and difficult not to eat too much prior the first course. The presentation was great and each meal had a different taste. It was also at a very good price (£160 for 2 ppl incl many many glasses of wine) and especially considering it was a Michelin restaurant I would highly recommend this place.
The restaurant itself had not the most beautiful atmosphere but it was nice enough. A little too cold (ambience and temperature) for my taste. Absolutely fine for a night out with friends but maybe not my choice for a romantic dinner.
Fine dining with Hungarian food and wine at a very fair price

Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely perfect meal with delicious food and wine, excellent menu choices and superb, knowledgable staff. We had dinner here and chose three courses from the a la carte menu plus amouse bouche and plenty of fresh, tasty bread - we left completely full! Stand out meals were the catfish starter, venison main and white chocolate and chamomile desert. So reasonably priced for food and drink of this quality - would return in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to book a meal here because the prices were comparable to expensive restaurants in local area. We spent roughly £90 on two 3 course meals and a bottle of wine - not bad for a Michelin star restaurant!

Food was gorgeous cannot fault it. The only reason we gave a 4* was because the staff were incredibly keen to get us out by 11.30/12. Fair if we had forewarning but we felt the end was hurried. Thankfully we declined coffee because they didn't want us to have it!

I do highly recommend though :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vert good quality food. We took 5 course tasting meny. First fish course was not my favourite but I’m not so big fan of fish anyway. Resto of the courses were really good and wine meny was great loca hungarian wines.
Only drop was too long waiting time between 3-4courses.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my darling had been looking forward to a nice evening here. We were well received, but there stopped the attention (and the good experience). The first thing the waiter said, was that he was so happy that they had retained his Michelin star. Therefore, our expectations were high. One hour later we had served the starter. It was good but not worth the wait. 50 minutes later we got the main course. If the waiter had spent half the time doing good service than bragging his Michelin star we might have had time to eat dessert too. No star from us.