“FineKitchen ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Two of my favourite words wine and kitchen! This place excels in both departments.!

Relaxed atmosphere with service that is both professional and personable, couple this with excellent food & wine and you’re all set for a great evening.

Place is dedicated to local , no big food miles or even drink miles here!

For this quality of food , wine and service you would expect to pay double or three times more in London.

First on my list next time around.

1  Thank aprilsbhoy
Write a ReviewReviews (2,132)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first michelin restaurant, so this review is based on the restaurant and food itself and not on the usual michelin standard. However either way I think this place is certainly worth a visit. The food was all on the scale of very good to delicious, the service was great and despite it definitely being an upper class restaurant, we found the atmosphere welcoming and not at all pretentious.

Compared to other fine dining experiences I've had I also found the prices totally reasonable - for two of us we paid ~150€ all up for 3 courses each plus wine, water and coffee. If you're in the mood for a nice meal out and don't want to be disappointed, this is the place for you!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely great place to visit and enjoy delisicious meal - Michelin restaurant for reasonable price. We tried 5-course menu and it was amazing. The service was excellent. I can highly recommend it. It’s better to book a table at least one day before.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

First of all it was a great value for money considering it is a Michelin star restaurant! Secondly, I cannot stop thinking of those wonderful tasteful dishes !!! It was an amazing gastronomic experience!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Visited Borkonyha during a trip to Budapest. I was celebrating my birthday that evening and my partner and I planned in advance to try out one of the city's Michelin restaurants. We were not disappointed. We had the five course tasting menu, in which none of course tasted the same, and each was absolutely delicious. The food was impeccable as were the wine and service. The bill was not cheap, but completely reasonable for a Michelin star restaurant of this calibre. I would highly recommend visiting Brokonyha if ever in Budapest, but make sure to book as they seem to be very busy (we booked a month in advance).