“Delicious lunch”

Cuisines: Hungarian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District I / Buda
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Tired feet? Stop in for a delicious meal. Our waiter was attentive and kind. It feels like you are having lunch at your special aunts kitchen. Good menu selection, menu in English, quaint little spot.

1  Thank Sheri S

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food here tasted nice, albeit a bit bland. They have a really large and interesting selection of teas and the decor inside is very shabby chic and cosy. My friend and I went here in the afternoon and had some soup, Apple cake and tea and it came to around 30 euros total, which for Budapest prices is quite expensive. We had lunch/dinner in much nicer places for a lot less. Also, when I went to pay I wasn't even given a proper receipt - the lady had just jotted some figues on a scrap piece of paper. As a whole it's a nice place to go for tea, but the price paid for the food was definitely not worth it and I wouldn't want to visit this place again.

2  Thank sibel e
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is such a strange place but in a good way. Brilliantly friendly www ent twice and they remembered us all.

We had coffees, I had a lovely latte, very creamy but still a good coffee. I felt it was like a flat white.

What makes this so good is the art and the relaxed atmosphere. My wife bought 2 handcrafted mugs, there are lots amp f teddy bears and the paintings again are interesting.

I love this place because it is so easy to feel part of the family in a bright and Alison Wonderland world

1  Thank MartinBlakebrough
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Geat warm place after a cold walk

A family resutant , so nice and cosy place
delicious food, all food is home made
excellant bevarages
and great service

1  Thank NAP-PAN
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

After a nice cold walk a perfect goulash, a couple mimosas in a family friendly place. Definitely recommend this small cozy place , and if you have small kids they will love it.

1  Thank Luis L