1,092 results
All reviews vienna gate buda side great hotel metro station quiet location small hotel excellent location recommend this hotel minute walk fisherman's bastion free tea the river clean rooms public transport bus stop four star hotel the air conditioning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service throughout. The welcoming arrival and check in was very easy and the lady at the desk was very helpful. The breakfast vas very good with a vast selection. The room big and comfortable equipped with all that you need. A great extra ouch was the terrace!. Cleanliness throughout! Would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Room Tip: We had a room with a terrace on the first floor. It was excellent for 2 persons, maybe even 3.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
TamasLenky, Vezető at Hotel Castle Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Stanley I,

First and foremost, let me thank you for posting on Tripadvisor to share your experience with the travel community. Regarding your review, it is clear that you enjoyed every aspect of your staying and we are proud we left such a good impression in you. We welcome back you and your friend any time.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

From our arrival to our departure, the desk clerks were very friendly and helpful! Location is quite close to Buda Castle (magical area!) and from there, you can get wonderful views of Pest, which is located across the Danube in the busier area of Budapest. If you'd prefer a quieter place to stay at night, this is a really nice, small hotel and it includes a good breakfast to start the day. We also had a wonderful dinner there one evening---one of the best meals in Prague!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on top floor facing Pest, but hotel is probably not tall enough to get a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
TamasLenky, Vezető at Hotel Castle Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Freedom79455,

Thank you very much for staying with us on your last trip to Budapest, I am grateful for the lovely feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us! As we always strive to make every guest feel welcome, we are very happy we managed to do so during your stay with us; we all hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon in our lovely Budapest.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I have been staying weekly in the Hotel Castle Garden since June!
I love this place, the people here in the house, the service, friendliness , really amazing! The rooms are comfortable. The space in the bathroom is very generous .
The restaurant next door is one the most delicious ones in Budapest. It was a pleasure to taste all the dishes on the menue every other evening during my stay in Budapest.
And of course the beautiful surroundings: the castle area - always something new to discover - to have a walk far away from the traffic overlooking the beautiful blue Danube.
I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants an unforgettable stay in Budapest!

Best regards
Mrs Arzu Kempkes-Toros from Vienna

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 251arzuk

Dear Mrs Arzu Kempkes-Toros,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such nice feedback. On behalf of our whole team, thank you for your kind words regarding our services and hospitality; also many thanks for your compliments relating to our rooms and facilities. I am pleased to hear, that you were satisfied and enjoyed your stay with us, we would really appreciate to have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends again in our Hotel Castle Garden in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

nice hotel in the castle area. good breakfast (should be included) very green and family friendly.
Will need to catch a taxi here and there...
The staff is ok, could offer more help but I guess it was more of a language barrier than anything else

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marcio V,

First and foremost let me thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide. I do hope we’ll be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We had a very comfortable room with balcony, staff at reception were always available to offer advice or answer questions. There is a bus stop at the hotel but we chose to walk ten minutes to the subway from where we could get to anywhere in Budapest easily.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TamasLenky, Ügyvezető igazgató at Hotel Castle Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear smiley08212018,

Thank you for leaving your comment on Tripadvisor about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read your compliments and votes encouraging others to visit our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you again!