All reviews choice of food clean hotel ample parking bled lake old town trampoline car bohinj
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, not too far from Bled and walking distance to Radolca old town. First impressions were good, free parking round the back and a lovely, clean pool with great views. Having just left a modern, chain hotel, I was quite disappointed at first when we entered the hotel. The decor inside of the hotel is very dated, bit 70's with lots of ornaments, pictures and artificial flowers but it is spotlessly clean!! Whoever is doing the housekeeping is doing a great job! The rooms are very spacious, furniture and decor could definitely be updated but they are immaculate. Breakfast was included and there was plenty of choice. The hot selection wasn't as hot as it should be but there was plenty of cereal, bread and fruit to choose from in the cold section, so no big deal. The coffee was very good! The hotel has free WiFi, which is a bonus. The lady that runs the hotel, who speaks very good English, was very friendly and very helpful. Quiet location and has lots of character. Was won over and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2016

We stayed one night during our trip to lakes Bled and Bohinj. When you come to Radovljica, it is easy to find the hotel. The hotel has a free parking. It is good choice if you have a car to go to Bled. Staff was very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I tried to book this hotel via booking .com and booked 2 double rooms to pay upon arrival.
I wanted to pay before I arrived so contacted the hotel to arrange it and after much emailing they agreed to take payment.
A week later they still hadn't!

A few days after that I received an email saying that the card had been declined so I contacted my bank who advised that the hotel are trying to take payment as if I am there in the hotel and because I am not entering my pin it will not work and that they need to make sure the transaction is done correctly....before I had a chance to contact the hotel and let them know they had canceled my booking!
When I contacted them to let them know that I was not happy they sent me a very abrupt email back pretty much saying it was my fault and that they do their job correctly! (Although according to my bank they do not!)

I feel that I have had a very, very lucky escape, if the level of customer service is this dismal when guests are trying to give them money what on earth must it be like once they have paid and are there..judging by some reviews on here not fantastic!
Such a shame because the hotel looks lovely

We found a much nicer hotel with better facilities for pretty much the same price and much friendlier staff who actually managed to do their jobs and process a card payment within a matter of minutes....Happy days

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

We were a party of 16 staying for a week and we were not disappointed.
Arriving late on the 1st day, we had booked dinner in the hotel and what a treat!
All of the salad and vegetables were grown onsite and meat locally sourced. The quality and standard was very high and satisfied even the fussiest of young eaters in our party. Pool area is clean with sauna and jacuzzi. Some of the party made use of the bike hire to explore the local town. The family made recommendations for other local restaurants during our stay and even made the bookings on our behalf.
Anyone looking for great value, good quality accommodation, sport manga is the perfect choice.
Rooms were very clean and comfortable, the only suggestion for improvement would be for a kettle in all rooms rather than just the suites otherwise it was perfect.
Lake Bled was only 10mins drive and we walked with 1 hour.
Thank you for looking after our party so well, it has been a great 1st impression of Slovenia and we will be back!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2015

A very unfriendly hotel if you are staying with children. the food is all calculated. do not understand that there are still people want to stay SHAME !!!!!! This we will never forget. Such people should practice another profession !!!!

Date of stay: September 2014