“Oh yes!”

Da Giuseppe Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Piran
Price range: US$12 - US$59
Description: Da Giuseppe at the Art Hotel Tartini, where only fresh and local ingredients will be used and pushed to the most exquisite levels of taste.
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Very nice ambient and the best coffe in the city! If you are a morning person i highly recommended this place!

2  Thank Ervin P

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The Girlfriend and I were out Sunday afternoon and found this restaurant on the Trip Advisor app. It is a gem of a place! The service was very good and quick. I chose the shells and they were the best.

1  Thank Dejan T
Reviewed 1 July 2018

With my friend we went to lunch and this is great restaurant with beutiful ambient and delicious food, highly recommended!

1  Thank Eka H
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I visited restaurant with my boyfriend and we were bouth amazed how tasty everything was. The ingridients are really good, a lot of food is home made and the stuff is really nice. The whole hotel including the dining area is actually a gellary. This is a "must" place to visit if you are near the city of Piran.

2  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t believe our luck when we stumbled upon this amazing restaurant by accident. The menu is small but very clever- it has something for everyone. The dishes are cooked to perfection using local produce and my beef ragout was so good I was genuinely sad when my plate was empty. The decor of the restaurant is beautiful and staff very friendly and attentive. The young passionate chef also came to say hello and recommended us wine. The small touches and delicious food made up for the rainy day!! Couldn’t recommend more.

2  Thank Barbora H
Butulc, Executive Chef at Da Giuseppe Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hei Barbora!
Let me thank you for your comment. I am very happy you enjoyed your last stay at our restaurant Da Giuseppe @ Art Hotel Tarini and I am looking forward to seeing you again. Kind regards,
Črt Butul