“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018

It was a pleasant evening so we were able to sit outside in a smallish courtyard area. We had only just arrived in town and only wanted a main course - that was lucky as they were very generous helpings indeed. My personal recommendation is the gnocchi pulpo (octopus) - it was fantastic - just a pity I could only eat half of it!! The restaurant also recommended a rose wine which we then had several times during our visit - Batic - worth a try

2  Thank BeatriceManchester
Allegria R, Manager at Allegria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear BeatriceManchester,
Thank you for your kind review! We will strive to improve our service, and hopefully be able to provide another good experience to our guests. If by chance you return, we will be very happy to see you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Maybe there was not enough service personel because there was only one woman for all the tables. But it is also not a huge restaurant. But she was very unfriendly and you almost didn't dare to ask for something because of her rude reactions.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I’ve had a lovely dinner last night at Allegria and after walking around Ljubljana this morning, I couldn’t find anything that I would like for lunch so I’ve decided to go back to Allegria again. It is not only the service that was absolutely amazing, the food was super delicious and very well presented. Last night I had really nice fresh salad with smoked salmon and today I’ve gone for a starter, vegetable soup, roast beef with potato and roasted vegetables. Highly recommend!!!

3  Thank Lala l
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with nice garden in pedestrian zone of City Centre of Ljubljana. Mr. Miro gave us very pleasent service and restaurant offers delicious variety of different food from Meat to Vegi or Fit menus. I had meat roll with egg tartu omlet which was really tastefull. So you are wondering in city centre and you are getting hungry this is a must stop.

2  Thank Gregor R
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Situated in the center of Ljubljana but away from the city noise, this restaurant was promising at the first glance. I was here two times by now and I will not give it a third chance. I am really not a demanding guest but eating here was quite terrible. While food menu offers simple meals, quality was below average. I think they put food into the microwave before serving it.
But the worst thing was not food but the service. Waitresses without any manners, not even a polite smile. I had a three course dish and I did not even once heard a question if everything was fine and they keep bringing me the following course when I was not even finished with the previous one.
There are many great restaurants in Ljubljana so avoid this one!

2  Thank anntonywiseman