“Nice pasta and seafood”

Ranked #217 of 679 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Slovenian
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I visited this place many times and it was always good food on the table. I really enjoy their pasta called Njoki and seafood dishes like squid. I recommend it for people who love to eat in a nice enviroment which is not to loud. The restaurant itself is nice and the staff as well. I will come again for sure.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I live near by so we go here with my family a lot. Everything they serve is just sooo good. Pizza, lasagna, risotto, steaks, fish.. The service is good and fast even if they have a lot fo guests. I recommend.

1  Thank MissT5
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

And you can easily find some other tasty stuff on the menu. I recommend it for families and also just for quick tasty lunch/dinner.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Nice service nice see food and nice white wine but desert is a fantastic I think this pizzeria is fantastic in Ljubljana( Podutik)

Reviewed 20 July 2016

It is nice to find good pizza place that make decent sea food pizza. But this one makes excellent ones. Etna must try.

1  Thank Marko A