All reviews plum strudel stayed here recommend this hotel great hotel every morning hotel restaurant rental car large room city centre rooms are clean yogurt meats taxi beds reception breakfast balcony
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My friends and I stayed in one of the spacious triple rooms with a wrap around balcony. The room was very clean, the beds comfortable. The shower did have leak though which had to be mopped up every day. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially the ladies running the breakfast service. We appreciated the hot breakfast dishes available (omelettes, pancakes) in addition to the cheese and meat spread, fresh breads and pastries (plum tarts- delicious), fruit, cereals, and yogurt. Free parking is available. Although there is public bus service available into the center of town, it is definitely more convenient to rent a car if staying at this hotel. My friends also appreciated this hotel's adherence to "green" rules. As we did not require a change of towels during our stay and hung ours up, the hotel staff did not change them unlike so many hotels we have stayed in here in Europe. We appreciated their commitment to "keeping it green!"

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Florjancek, receptionist at Hotel Florjanckov Hram, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Kari K!

Thank you for your kind words and a great score.
We alwas try to keep it as green as possible, so it is nice to hear that it is appreciated.

We hope you enjoyed your stay in Ljubljana and at our hotel.
We hope to see you again someday.

With kind regards,
Hotel Florjančkov hram

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a family-ran hotel with an authentic restaurant; they serve an excellent breakfast quite a plentiful a la carte menu. Free parking, great for people on road trips who want to feel a little bit of the Slovenian culture and gastronomy.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Florjancek, reception at Hotel Florjanckov Hram, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Mrs. Lidija B!

Thank you for your kind words and an excellent score.
We hope to see you again.
Najlepša hvala!

With regards/z lepimi pozdravi,
Hotel Florjančkov hram

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, especially for the value! My friend and I stayed here over the weekend and we had a wonderful time. The room is clean and spacious (a family of 4 can easily fit into the room, it came with a full and twin bed as well as pullout couch), the bar served good drinks and food. It’s about 3 miles from the Ljubljana town center and it’s an easy and quick direct bus ride on routes 6, 8, or 11. The bus fare is €1,20 per direction. The staff spoke great English and are helpful and friendly, they made the stay such a pleasant experience. I definitely recommend this hotel and would come back again.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Diana Z
Florjancek, receptionist at Hotel Florjanckov Hram, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Mrs. Diana!

Thank you for your excellent review and a wonderful rating!
You have been wonderful guests and we most definitely hope to see you again.
We hope you had a great time in Ljubljana.

It has been an absolute pleasure hosting you.

With regards,
Hotel Florjanckov hram

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Florianckov with my husband and my 3 years old baby. We had a beautiful experience..lovely hotel, very clean, very kind staff (my son literally fell in love with Anja, the girl at the reception!). We also tried the gostilna (restaurant): fine food at very reasonable prices. Besides, Ljubljana is a charming little city and during the Christmas Holidays it becomes magic. We will certainly come back!
Annalisa, Matteo and the little Riccardo

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I stayed here with my wife for a few nights in October, and i loved it! Nice, modern and quite large room with mini bar and balcony. Bed was good, and nothing wrong with the bathroom. Nice, quiet neighbourhood just a few kilometres from the Ljubljana center - perfect location with a rental car. The staff was nice, polite and helpful. Breakfast was quite OK; not great but adequate. They made you omelettes, eggs or pancakes on order. The hotel restaurant was pretty nice with good food and service. I would absolutely come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple