“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for dinner in a weekday and got a table right away without reservations. I ate the fajitas and they were really good. My friends were also very satisfied with their food. Taste was great and huge portions for a good price. The only thing I would improve is for the waiter to smile every now and then. Although the staff was friendly in general, our waiter wasn't very nice. Altogether it's a nice place with great food for little money.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Mexican restaurant; I suggest to try fajitas and a mixed plate of tapas, chili soup is also very nice, chimichanga not that much

Reviewed 28 December 2017

On Saturday 23th of December me, my family and my boyfriend decided to go for a lunch before Christmas starts. I've tried mexican food at this restaurant before and I absolutely love it. I ordered number 28, which is one of my favorite dish and that is tortilla with baked potatoes, nacho cheese and gratinated corn.

Such as food also the price is good, it's not that expensive for the delicious food you get, and for how much food you get. You should definitely try this restaurant, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The design is ok, the food, however needs improving.. The corn soup was served cold, the tomato soup too spicy, fajitas were served with soggy tortillas, mixed salad was.. depressing.. used to be my favorite restaurant when i was a student, but i seemed to have become more picky...

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The meat (pork) was too tough and the meal was not very tasty, tortilas "gummy" and not enough hot. It was average but I have eaten it. But after few hours I had quite big digestive trouble. I will not recommend their fajitas at all, maybe some other food is better. It was not worth the price at all.