“Delicious food, good location”

Cantina Restaurantes Mexicana
Ranked #93 of 640 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This place is one of my favourite restaurants in Ljubljana if I don't want to eat pizza it offers numerous traditional mexican dishes (I love their corn soup) and also restaurant itself looks nice and it is located right in the heart of Ljubljana. You can park in garage called kongresni trg and take a short walk to this place. Servers are friendly and they speak fluent english.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with a variety of well spiced dishes. We very much appreciated the kindness of the waiters since they were very friendly to our 20 months old toddler who was running around!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Very nice interior. Huge portions, fairly prices. The service was fast. We really liked the place. I've been here few years ago, and can say that the level of service is at the same level as it was. Toilets are clean. We would strongly recommend this restaurant if you are in the center of the city and have no lot of time to choose where to eat.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Waited to be seen and served by waitress for 15 minutes. After taking orders food arrived quite quickly, with small mistake, only half of our table were served, they forgot to place an order to kitchen for all others??? When the other part of food arrived that wasn't what we ordered, and waitress got the excuse that she didn't hear us well??? We didn't want to wait for another dish to be prepared since others have already finished their meals, but we should. Meat was hard and chevy with no taste :( At least potatoes were normal.... This just to be good restaurant which we visited often, but now the quality of service and food has dropped enormusly.
Don't recommend to visit, try to avoid it.

1  Thank Jazz M
Reviewed 27 October 2017

After reading other reviews I'm under impression this is bad restaurant. Every single time I ate there staff was friendly, quick, food was great, everything was cleand etc. Maybe they got better with time, I don't know? Meals that I have eaten (chimichanga, quasedillas, sticky fingers...) were really good.