1,058 results
All reviews great location waist height self service laundry old town triple bridge shower head basic hotel laundry room the main square the river pedestrian zone central location three bridges rooms are clean yogurt hot water family room
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Location, location, location is what this hotel has going for it. It is in an absolutely fantastic location right in the heart of the Old City. It is also quiet and hassle free. My room itself was extremely small and spartan (it actually felt more like a prison cell). The shower was smaller than a phone booth (with no soap dish and a shower head that was at my waist). I am not sure why they didn't put a bracket higher up so you could actually get under the shower. It was difficult to maneuver in the shower (and I am not a big guy). The staff was nice enough. The breakfast was very limited - probably the worst selection I encountered this summer of traveling there for 2 weeks. The only eggs offered were hard boiled eggs. Bread selection was very limited. No pastries. It says it's a 3 star hotel. I think it is more of a 2 and a half star hotel. Again, you can't beat the location. It was clean, but very basic.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
hotelemonec, Manager at Hotel Emonec, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Sir, thank you for your review. We are sorry that our standard room was to small for you. For guests who need more space in the room we suggest to book superior rooms. All bathrooms have box with body and hair shampoo. For breakfast we offer much more than only boiled eggs. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel location.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

My friend and I stayed here for a full week - in every way a great experience: The staff were very helpfull- especially in our case Rok and Mario who researched, confirmed our own info and printed us bus timetables. These two guys have a great sense of humour as well - thank you Gentlemen! The cleaners worked their way around our presence in the room, which, like the bathroom, was spotless. The breakfast could be described as basic but definitely not limited, as there was a good variety and abundance of everything. The room and bathroom were both spacious for the two of us, modern, and quiet. The only sound to be heard was from the open air theatre down the road during the Ljubljana Festival. The hotel's location is perfect as it is right in the center of the old city and within less than 5 minutes from the Information Centre and lots of restaurants, bars and shops.We enjoyed every minute of our stay there,

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
hotelemonec, Manager at Hotel Emonec, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Sir, Madam, thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stayed with my family in a quadruple room and it was a good experience. New room with modern amenities and very clean.
The reception staff is great and makes your holiday start in a nice way.
Breakfast is basic but sufficient. The location is absolutely fantastic, walking distance to all main sightseeing highlights.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sneekie
hotelemonec, Manager at Hotel Emonec, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Sir, Madam, thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was right in the center of the city, very well located. The room was really big (and clean) and so the bathroom!
The employee were really nice and willing to help; I would definitely recommend to go there for a weekend.

The breakfast was quite varied but could have been better in term of quality:)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed three nights and were happy with the hotel. The location is great to see the old city. It's within walking distance of lots of cafes, bars and shops. The hotel was clean and the breakfast included was perfect. Our room (103) was on the bottom floor and very quiet at night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple