All reviews motorway exit open bathroom few minutes drive lady at reception free parking nice interior great hotel large shower hotel is located spent two nights business trip city centre quiet location comfortable bed excellent breakfast air conditioning old town
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We looked for a hotel near the airport of Ljubljana and found a lovely place.
It may not be suitable for those who want to travel within the city, but for those who need a comfortable hotel on the way, for business, etc., this hotel is suitable as a glove ...
Free parking, very nice staff, clean rooms, fully equipped and modern, good air conditioning, excellent breakfast with excellent coffee.
Who needs more?

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I always suggest this hotel to our business partners. Hotel is located near high way, is situated in very quiet area, there is good restaurant next to hotel. Prices for rooms are adequate to hotel class, staff is always ready to help guests.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly receptionist. He has a good smile in his face.
Spacious room with custom made design. Even the toilet and bathroom is also big.
King size bed provided.
Worth the price, also including breakfast and free parking.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

During a business trip I stayed 2 nights at the G Design hotel. The service was very good, the room very nice with a big bathroom and a double bed, but I couldn’t get the aircon to work. The breakfast is okay but very limited, no eggs except for 4 very cold and very hard boiled eggs.
First night I went to the restaurant next door for dinner and the vegetables was the only good thing.
I ordered a Ljubljana style schnitzel with ham and cheese and mushroom sauce. The waiter made a mistake and gave me the wrong steak - all my alarm bells went off when he said “I’ll come back with a new steak in 2 minutes”.. Who can cook a veal steak in 2 minutes? It was completely dry and over cooked (microwaved I think), and the sauce had absolutely no taste.
So my recommendation is; stay at the very nice hotel but eat somewhere else.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 566perniller
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I was on a business trip and my colleagues booked me here. A cross the hotel there is a small building where smaller meetings and presentations can be held, and over again a cross is an excellent old-fashioned restaurant with phenomenal food.
If you come by car, the hotel is super close to the highway. You can also take the motorway to any part of Ljubljana via the ring hingway around the city.Also, if you want to walk or jog, go outside and take a right hand side you will find a way with a trotter to the beautiful landscape.The only drawback is that you can not walk on foot to the city center for a walk, beacuse the city center is worth a visit.

Date of stay: February 2018