1,771 results
All reviews great location old town free bikes underground garage central location the river triple bridge buffet breakfast triple room few minutes walk air conditioning train station three bridges preseren square coffee machine the main square on foot
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The standard double room I booked was very clean and reasonably big with band new bed linens and furnishings. The hotel is also very close to the main Ljubljana bus station (Avtobusna Postaja), about 5mins walk, and to the main attractions such as the Preseren Square, Ljubljana Cathedral and Ljubljana Castle. Breakfast was fantastic with a wide spread selection of quality cuisine. Staff at the reception were very polite and helpful as well. They were very patient in explaining directions and the different tours available, but as I had already pre booked my tour beforehand I didn’t require them to book it for me. Overall it was a really enjoyable two night stay at the City Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
City_Hotel_Ljubljana, Director of Sales at City Hotel Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for booking our hotel. Also thank you for taking your time and posting this review. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay here. Like you have written – the bed linens in some of our rooms is new, but I am even more happy to report, that in 2016 you will be able to enjoy fully refurbished rooms. I hope we will be able to see you again then. Best wishes, Tina Možina

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Good location (10 min. walk from Old City), modern, clean, comfortable for 3 people. Very good breakfast. High price but I felt it was worth it. On site parking very important in the city. Friendly staff. Good value.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest. Thank you for posting this review. Even more thank you for choosing our hotel. We are proud to serve breakfast with variety of food selection that is enjoyable by so many guests. And the price of it is included in the price of the room. We offer secured parking space below the hotel for only 18 EUR/day/car. This price is one of the lowest in this area. I do hope we will be able to greet you again soon. Best wishes, Tina Možina.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

My mother and I stayed at the City Hotel for 3 nights. The convenient location made it very easy to get around. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. They served up a great breakfast. Their bar made for a nice little end of the day stop. The staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay there and would happily stay there again. I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest, thank you for your stay. Also thank you for taking your time and writing this comment. Our staff is doing their best in making your stay as cozy as possible and your positive comment is a great motivation for our further work. We are proud to be located only few minutes walk from the city center. I am glad that you, like our many guests, were able to explore it. I am happy to inform you, that we are facing a major refurbishment with 80 rooms facing total renovation, followed by light refurbishment of our lobby area as well in 2016. I hope we will be able to greet you again soon. Best wishes till then. Tina Možina

Reviewed 14 October 2015

The City Hotel is a fairly standard commercial hotel; comfortable, clean, helpful staff, good breakfast. It is also conveniently located near the old city, and just a few blocks from the train & bus stations.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking your time and posting this review. Even more thank you for choosing our hotel. I am glad that you, like many of our guests were enjoying our breakfast selection. We are proud to be located only few minutes away from the main attractions of the city. I am happy to inform you, that we are facing a major refurbishment with 80 rooms facing total renovation, followed by light refurbishment of our lobby area as well in 2016. I hope we will be able to greet you again soon. Best wishes till then. Tina Možina

Reviewed 8 October 2015

City Hotel ticks all the boxes! Rooms are large and well-appointed, staff are friendly, polite and professional, breakfast is magnificent, the lifts work instantly and it's a short walk on mainly pedestrian streets to the city centre and the railway station. It's well-priced and value for money. The bar offers a wide range of drinks at a reasonable price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
City_Hotel_Ljubljana, Director of Sales at City Hotel Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your stay and positive feedback. I hope you will be able to visit us again soon. I am happy to inform you, that we are facing refurbishment of our Economy part in upcoming months. After it, our hotel will be fully air conditioned. Best wishes till your next visit, Tina Možina.