All reviewsroom apartmentexcellent apartmentquiet areasloveniacity
Reviewed 30 April 2018

It has been a very nice stay. Hotel is in a quiet area few km drive from the city center. I was there with my car and they have allowed me to park in thei parking place. The hosts, Mrs. Minka and her daugther, are extremely nice and professionals; we had a very pleasent communication. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Should i stop once more there i will choose Vila Minka once more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The first thing that gave such a positve impression was the owner, she gave us a war, welcome with a nice drink and told us to relax after a long trip. At first I booked (what I thought) was a full apartment. This was not the case and we could get another room/apartment for just a little bit more money. The hotel was clean and very quiet. The room was also very clean and everything you need can be found there. I arranged my own breakfast but if you want you can also get breakfast for 9 Euros per person. In the morning during check-out another lady helped with the paperwork and was also very friendly and charming. Both ladies gave me the best impression of how nice Slovanian people are. Whenever I travel through Slovenia, I will stay here for the night. I rate this place with 5 stars!

Room Tip: The apartment gives you all you need. It's quiet, clean and full equiped.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I arrived late and was warmly welcomed, assisted with my heavy suitcase...
My room was nice, free WIFI, welcoming drink; breakfast buffet was extremely creative and yummy. Great value for money...but mostly a home away from home where woman feels safe and well looked after.
I can certainly recommend this place to any one

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Best value in Europe! Slovenia full of great castles, tall beautiful mountains, caves and lakes, don't miss Bled!!! Could stay a month and not see it all! People are friendly and appreciate visitors. Go go VAMOS!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We only stayed at Vila Minka for 1 night in May 2016 on our way to Italy. Beautiful hotel/residence on the fringes of Ljubljana. We were upgraded to a lovely apartment - very large living room/kitchen, luxurious bathroom, very comfortable bedroom. Friendly and helpful staff. Very peaceful/relaxing atmosphere. A quick drive or cab-ride into the center of the city. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple