US$105
Hostel Soca Rocks(Bovec)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2015

We stayed here for four nights and couldn't wait to leave. The rooms were shoddy....carpets threadbare and dirty, beds were very uncomfortable and too short, the bathroom smelled and the breakfast was awful. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanne D
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I was on an organised group trip. My twin room on the 4th flr was fine. Reception staff seemed nice enough though I didn't need to bother them too much. There were 23 of us and the hotel reserved us a long table in the back room of the restaurant every morning & night which was great and meant that we didn't disturb the other customers too much.
I enjoyed the food but then I love pork of which there was plenty of tasty dishes along with fish, turkey, mashed potato, gnocchi, chips various veg, salads, fresh fruit, cakes. The pork goulash was so tender I could have eaten it every night. Not much choice for the vegetarians in our group. They weren't so happy as often even the morning scrambled egg had bacon in it which was unnecessary.
Normal English tea is rare to find at breakfast and throughout Slovenia so bring yout own teabags !

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here when we mixed up a night of our trip. It was a nice place and would be a decent place to stay. The staff were friendly and the place was clean.

There was no A/C but we opened our door to the balcony to cool off the room at night.

The place was centrally located which was nice.

I would recommend it but I think you can find other places. We were also staying at the hostel there the other night which was really nice and also great for families. So up to what you want.

It also had nice views of the area.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We passed this hotel on our mountainbike journey in Slovenia. I found this hotel average as it had not any "added value": As the service at the reception was excellent, the rooms were very average to me without air conditioning and the food in the restaurant was very poor ! You better pay something more to get a better hotel with air conditioning !

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Stayed at this Hotel on 2 consecutive years while on Motorbike trips. Just come back from visiting again. Hotel is fine rooms are fairly basic but clean this Hotel is bang in the centre of towm. Everything is within 5 minutes walk bars restaurants shops tourist info activity bookings etc. Friendly reception Motorbikes can park right outside under cover so perfect for us. Payed €55 inc breakfast which is fairly good bacon sausages eggs etc as well as the usual meats bread and cheeses. Will be staying here again and would recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends