US$204
Orbitz.com
US$261
US$245
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$226
US$207
Hotels.com
US$103
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

1,254 results
All reviewslake viewtour groupfifth floorcream cakehotel roomenjoy the viewlakeside roomlovely hotelbuffet stylelarge hotelbreakfast and dinnerair conditioningbit datedbled cakeindoor poolrooms are comfortablefairy tale
Reviewed 17 June 2012

The best located hotel in Bled - next to promenade, supermarket, major tourist agencies, also it is a perfect start point for walking trips in Bled surrounding. Good breakfast and friendly staff -all this made our stay there very enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zilber62
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I paid for a lakeside view and was delighted with the view (apart from the adjacent wall on the balcony which obliterated some of the lake view) but had an excellent view of the church and castle. I cannot fault the hotel or the staff (some of the waitresses were more 'smiley' than others). The room was beautiful and spotlessly clean. The food and choice at mealtimes was exceptional, especially the freshness of the ingredients. The hotel is in a good location with easy access to the bus station, shops and lake. I think the lakeside rooms may be a bit noisy in peak season as there is a bar underneath the hotel rooms. This may be rectified by closing the windows and resorting to the air conditioning.

Room Tip: higher rooms have a better view of the lake. rooms at the back may be quieter but you don't get the lake views which are beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Sallysan
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I felt this hotel was a bit tired. We were with a tour group and I felt service was a bit ordinary, we were treated badly in the breakfast room. I went to reception for a towel and because of the shock of finding a naked man in the sauna ( I'm not used to that) I left wet from the pool area, I was told to leave my towel behind I said I would return it as I was not walking through the hotel dripping wet. Well I had my room searched For this towel the next day even though I said I would return It.

Food was fairly good

Room Tip: Would recommend a lake view room otherwise find one that does
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank lainey007
Management response:Responded 23 June 2012

Dear guest,

I am sorry that you were offended by your experience in our saunas, however allow me to point out that but our sauna rules are clearly stated at the entrance to the sauna area where there is also a sign that the use of saunas in bathing suits is not permitted. We are aware of the cultural differences and respect them therefore I understand that you felt upset. In future, we will make sure that all guests visiting our saunas are notified of our sauna rules in order to prevent such unpleasant surprises.

Regarding your comment about the towel I am sure you were aware of our regime of towel cards which guests are issued in exchange for pool and sauna towels. Our housekeeping is removing all towels which belong to the pool and sauna area from the guestrooms. This is a normal procedure and is not a sign of distrust against any of our guests.

Mojca Krašovec
Hotel Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Having spent 4 days in Ljubljana, I relocated by bus to Park Hotel Bled for 7 nights B&B. The hotel's location is outstanding, with a beautiful view of the mesmerising lake. Bled is an excellent place to be based to explore not only the locality, but also further afield. However, my feeling is that the hotel's Management rely far too heavily on the beauty of what is on offer outside to compensate for their failings inside!! And for the most part this was my experience, which is why I've given an overall rating of "VG" ...

First the +ves ...
- location/views/huge amount to see/do
- adequate but no-frills, large lake-view room with balcony & safe
- old style TV, but a surprising no. of channels in English, including BBC World, CNN, even Eurosport 1&2!
- excellent buffet b'fast
- pool & gym on top (5th) floor (didn't use either as too much else to do!)
- free WiFi (slow) but doesn't work on room balcony!
- a huge amount to see & do
- excellent bus service (bus station 5mins walk from hotel) but no nearby train station
- very helpful tourist information (located lakeside down a little alley next to the "Casino") & they also have bikes for hire
- plenty of restaurants including the hotel's own (with indoor & outdoor seating). I ate there twice & the schnitzel was particularly good!

The -ves ...
- poor attitude & abrupt manner of several members of staff (Reception, restaurant & domestics)
- poor decor & property maintenance
- no ironing facilities for guests' own use
- inadequate sound insulation ... bring earplugs if you're a light-sleeper cos the church bells start at 6am!
- frequent transitory tourist groups

A cautionary note ... outside the hotel environment, I became increasingly disappointed by what turned out to be numerous episodes of ill-manner by people in the service industry, towards myself & other tourists. In marked contrast, most of the locals I chatted with were open, friendly & helpful.The attitude of bus drivers, almost without exception, was particularly abrupt & rude. On one occasion, having politely said good day & asked for a ticket, the driver entered the info. into her machine, pointed at the price on the screen & barked "this!" !!!!

I hope the hotel's management take note & strive to implement the changes necessary to make a stay at Hotel Bled an experience which enhances rather than detracts from its glorious surroundings ...

• Stayed: May 2012
6  Thank Lexi61
SavaHotelsResorts, Manager at Park Hotel Bled, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your detailed and well-intentioned review of your stay at our Park Hotel. I appreciate you pointing out the pros and cons of this hotel. But I would like to respond to a couple of your remarks:

- There are indeed no ironing facilities in guests’ room, however an ironing board and iron are available free of charge and brought up to your room. I am sorry you were not made aware of this fact by our reception staff.

- The pre-season is the busiest period for tour groups and as our hotel is the biggest in Bled it is sometimes quite busy with busses. In summer there are less groups and more individual guests, should you wish to avoid groups.

- The hotel was renovated in stages and the decor in some rooms is really not up to the latest standard. Regardless of that we try to keep all the rooms clean and well-maintained, but it seems we still have some deficiencies here.

Your remark about the poor attitude of our staff really disappointed me. I believe that our staff should be the greatest asset of our hotel. We are aware that with friendly and helpful staff we can compensate for some other drawbacks of our hotel which cannot be changed overnight. But it looks that in your case we have failed to do so which I am really sorry for.

I hope that you will nevertheless be able to give as another opportunity and visit us again.

Mojca Krašovec
Hotel Operations Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2012

This hotel is located right across from Lake Bled, which is absolutely beautiful. The rooms were very comfy. No coffee maker in the room, but everything else was included. Dining was very good, especially at breakfast. Free use of a computer in the computer room. You can easily walk to a number of different restaurants from the hotel. You can walk around the entire lake from the hotel. It is a lovely walk. Plenty of shopping within walking distance from the hotel. I had a room with a balcony but I did not face the lake. It was very quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If possible get a room facing the beautiful lake with the Alps in the background.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends