“Tomo Sushi - The best”

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Professional. Tasty. Nice quiet place to seat. Clean . Nice size portions
. . Also non-sushi dishes . Good valiue for money

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We went here with a special mission. My girlfriend loves sushi and I like it if I have my way (ref. tempura with specific ingredients).

First impression was good. Restaurant looks nice both outside and inside.
We were greeted by a friendly server that all the time took care about us.

We sat at a table outside because the tempature was nice this day. The outside area is just what I like in a more quiet side street in Warsaw with not so much traffic and people.

So to the mission, my girlfriend took charge as she speaks fluent polish and went inside to have a talk with the chefs.
She delivered my message as my special order in tempura, which I personally think is a great combo. They had no problem trying to make this for me so we waited in excitement.

Ingredients list of my special tempura I payed 45 zl for 6 pieces:
Salmon, tuna, white fish, shrimp, cream cheese, lolo, avocado, cucumber, carrots, rocket, tobiko, salmon roe and spring onion. And of course served with chili mayones.

My girlfriend ordered the salmon tartar.

So the special order came to the table and I was quite happy with the result. They didn't have lolo and carrot but it was still good. Very nice going guys!
The salmon tartar was very good also.

Of course sushi is expensive in Warsaw compared to other dishes but sushi costs everywhere in this city and Tomo I know to be a bit cheaper than other well respected sushi places.

All in all we had a nice dinner and enjoyed ourself.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Tomo is the place where you can constantly experience new flavors of Japanese cousin, starting from soups, hot dishes, up to more or less classic sushi rolls. Sushi masters not only advise you but also may customize every roll or salad especially for you. One of my favorite places for many years. It is worth to sit at the bar, to be close to the sushi masters. I can strongly recommend Tomo for many occasions.

1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was second sushi in Warsaw and it is grat to. Great sushi in the middle of town without sea. PLace is nice, good vibe and they can give You realy nice food. So I was glad

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This is a quiet place, hidden from view, for quiet conversations and enjoyment of the food. The miso soup was Japanese in style but Polish, i.e large, in size.
The sushi set I ordered was excellent, except the culinary mistake to use Philadelphia Cream in the rolls - but because the error was fixed in 1 min it was forgiven. Overall, an excellent experience and restaurant where you can contemplate the flavours, undisturbed.
And it is good value for money as well.