“The best Sushi resturant we've been at - EVER!”
Review of Tokyo Sushi

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #622 of 3,097 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$3 - US$66
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The restaurant and the food is amazing - but the service is even better!

Especially Sylvia and Martha, both such great waitresses that its a pleasure to visit just to be served by them!

Thank you so much for so many great dinners!!

Mariusz R, Właściciel at Tokyo Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Mr Roy,

Thank you for you opinion about our restaurant and our staff.

You are our the best guest :)

Thank's for all

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice easy place. Great service. Hi level of fresh food. I strongly recommend. Great and quite silent place.

Dear Mr Jan,

Thank you for your visit in Tokyo Sushi restaurant.

I hope you will visit our restaurant when you come to Warsaw next time.

Thank's for all . Thank's for your opinion :)

All the best .

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I was served smth terrible- a shade of dried crab in tempura, I paid before tasted it bcs was in a hurry, than I made a claim and they ( the waiter and the manager himself) said I was right !!but apart of offering me another( better I guess) pieces of the same maki, the manager didn't mentioned to give me the money back.
I was in a hurry so I didn't accept the " offer". Although he said , he will serve me next time better , hahaha ...
When!? If I don't want to eat there any more. The worst sushi I have ever tried!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Tokyo Sushi is located on the food court floor of Galeria Mokotiw shopping mall. I usually visit the restaurant for lunch when being on business trip in Warsaw.
They offer a very reasonable lunch menu with soup, salad and sushi plate from 25PLN (around 6 EUR) which is served quickly and has a good quality.
Alternatively you can chose from the regular menu or the running sushi which offers several different plates marked with colors depending on the price.
Visited the restaurant about 5 times and was always happy about quality and price.

Thank you for your visit in Tokyo Sushi restaurant.

I hope you will visit our restaurant when you come to Warsaw next time.

Thank's for all . Thank's for your opinion :)

All the best .

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I took my family to Tokyo Sushi in Galeria Mokotow a couple of times by now and we all love it every time!!!
The place is always very clean, staff very friendly but most importantly the food was great!!!
We have sushi, hot dishes and kids love "the kids menu" which includes selection of fruit and veg too

Mariusz R, Kierownik at Tokyo Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for your visit in Tokyo Sushi restaurant.

Thank's for all . Thank's for your opinion about our food and staff :)