Parnik
Ranked #900 of 2,770 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Chinese, Soups
Reviewed 29 May 2015

The food was a little underprepared. the staff had no English or French so I was lost for explanations and communication. It seemed quite busy as the food was very cheap

Reviewed 20 November 2014

You know those old western movies? A dirty, loud saloon with cowboys at each other’s throats, shooting and killing each other… And then the Sheriff walks in. Silence. All hide their weapons while the Sheriff is in there. Nobody moves, or makes a sound, but you sense it in the air...

That’s the feeling I had yesterday, after walking into Parnik. Weird and tense silence, not the kind that goes well with your meal. Guys only, two at the counter from the client’s side, two on the other side next to the fridge and kitchen. Edgy creepiness in the air instead of luscious soupy aroma.

Where are the lovely ladies who were making the dumplings in such an enticing way?
Now, its just the guys with frozen dim-sums and store-bought wrappers. (Yes, we actually saw them on the counter!)
So, we order and sit down to nibble on our seaweed and cucumber salad. A giant, sinister, brand new, flat screen TV hovering above our heads in the corner. -Fits the place like a foot in a glove. ;)
Something is very not right about the place.
What can I say, the dumplings were a disappointment. Not what we had before. The filling was quite okay, but the dough on the seam of some of the dumplings was so tough, and rubbery..
I wasn’t sure if I should swallow it… And the veggie ones were just falling apart… (Just look at the picture!)
Such a shame.
This place was magical, and now I don’t think I want to go back.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

What a treat.
You just come in and know this is the spot. It smells like food in the joint –like some steamy, soupy aroma. About 15 different types of dim sum. Each one unique and sooo tasty! –Love the number one with eggs and veg. They all look different -depending on the type of the filling I guess. Love the fact that this place is packed and so alive –gives it that authentic touch! ;)
The ladies make the dumplings right before your eyes! It’s a very impressive production line. Lots of folks just order the dim sums as takeout. Two sauces to choose from as a dip –one slightly spicy and one less spicy ;) some nice seaweed salad sides... I didn’t try the desert rice treats–will do next time ;)

Fresh, delicious, just great.
Will definitely come back for more.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Good smak dim sum place. The balances of the tastes is all right. I had the beef Carrot etc No 4 in menu and the turkey mun No 7 - i liked the later better. They even didn't need the souce. I recomend. Price point is 12 pln per dish of 10 pcs regardless the filling which is less than 3 EUR.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is one and only DIM SUM fast food in town known to me. Very small unit for quick visit to taste original Chinese food with small menu specializing in DIM SUM dumplings. To be more smart there is possibility to order by phone and receive personally (for take away or eat on place) as there is many people there in some times.