Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
US$95
Destinia.com
US$86
PricelineUS$103
Agoda.comUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Currently staying in the hotel. The room, more like a suite, is huge, with a kitchenette equipped with microwave, stove, and a fridge. A living area with sofa and a desk, and a big bath room with a bath tub.

Located at the center yet it’s a block that has no huge traffic so it stayed quiet. Well I could still hear the noise from the street. I guess people also party here ok Saturdays and Sundays.

Internet works fine, as I’m typing this without a problem in the hotel.

Room tip: It’s hard to get the taxi here as the road is not very accessible. Pick up a taxi away from this hotel.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sonoko K
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

Very big room 45m2 was lucky to get one with beautifull terrace, great location and very friendly service. Restaurant downstairs is ok too although for my liking pizza has way to little filling adn not many option for vegetarians

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 634ewelinat
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

This place is incredible, The apartment was so huge and spacious, at least 50m2. Very clean and comfortable, amazing value for money. Even though I stayed only one night, it was great experience. Staff was also nice and professional.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ivan_CGN
Reviewed 2 January 2020

The location was good to have a nice walk from center to old town - very close to all kinds of restaurants and activities. The hotel had a nice small fitness room - we used it and it was good. We didn't try breakfast here as it was a bit expensive for the offer, bus as there are plenty of cafes and restaurants, we had our meals outside the hotel and don't regret it :)
Honestly I am really surprised that this hotel has 4 stars, I wouldn't give more than 3. At least our room (No 104) really need some update, the walls in bathroom are cracked and the one corner of the sink in the bathroom was broken. The building is in the court, but anyways we didn't have a good sleep, because some people were partying outside and acting loud during the nights unfortunately, so we were happy that we had to stay only 2 nights there :( Garage parking is for extra fee - 12 EUR per day.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Landa L
Reviewed 1 January 2020

The hotel is located in a quiet street in a central location, just few minutes from lots of good restaurants and Bars.
Our room was huge, with a well-equipped kitchen. It was very clean and the bath is also nicely decorated.
There is a nice Italian restaurant at the entrance level of the hotel.
The staff was very nice and helpful and helped us with any issue we had.
The communication with them before our arrival was also very good - well done!
The price was also very good.

The only issue was that our room was sometimes overheated and I couldn't open any window.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank ofersan
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Operations Director at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear ofersan,

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time and writing this review.
Its great to read for me and I am sure our Team will also be happy learning your kind notes about your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana.
I am most grateful for your warm words about our associates making your stay as good or even better than expected.
I am truly proud of them
Dziekuje bardzo