Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
US$67
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
eDreamsUS$88
All reviews old town spacious apartment well equipped kitchen excellent location hotel is located restaurants and bars bath bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

This place is incredible, The apartment was so huge and spacious, at least 50m2. Very clean and comfortable, amazing value for money. Even though I stayed only one night, it was great experience. Staff was also nice and professional.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ivan_CGN
Reviewed 2 January 2020

The location was good to have a nice walk from center to old town - very close to all kinds of restaurants and activities. The hotel had a nice small fitness room - we used it and it was good. We didn't try breakfast here as it was a bit expensive for the offer, bus as there are plenty of cafes and restaurants, we had our meals outside the hotel and don't regret it :)
Honestly I am really surprised that this hotel has 4 stars, I wouldn't give more than 3. At least our room (No 104) really need some update, the walls in bathroom are cracked and the one corner of the sink in the bathroom was broken. The building is in the court, but anyways we didn't have a good sleep, because some people were partying outside and acting loud during the nights unfortunately, so we were happy that we had to stay only 2 nights there :( Garage parking is for extra fee - 12 EUR per day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2020

The hotel is located in a quiet street in a central location, just few minutes from lots of good restaurants and Bars.
Our room was huge, with a well-equipped kitchen. It was very clean and the bath is also nicely decorated.
There is a nice Italian restaurant at the entrance level of the hotel.
The staff was very nice and helpful and helped us with any issue we had.
The communication with them before our arrival was also very good - well done!
The price was also very good.

The only issue was that our room was sometimes overheated and I couldn't open any window.

Date of stay: December 2019
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Operations Director at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear ofersan,

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time and writing this review.
Its great to read for me and I am sure our Team will also be happy learning your kind notes about your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana.
I am most grateful for your warm words about our associates making your stay as good or even better than expected.
I am truly proud of them
Dziekuje bardzo
and..best regards from Warsaw,
Operations Director

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Spacious apartment with ability to separate a bedroom and hall and to have a rest any hour of the day. Too restrooms,very big and comfortable bed. Large hall and nearby there is a kitchenette with facilities to make you feel home))
Was very impressed on a kindness of the stuff. Really helpful and nice people.
Excellent location. Strongly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank 76Janna
Trail12066843616, Operations Director at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Dear 76Janna,

I am very happy reading your excellent review and delighted we have managed to meet your expectations. Thank you for writing about your great experience and praising our staff and their services. I do use it with pleasure to motivate our teams further. Nice words of appreciation from our guests are the best prize & motivation we can ever deserve.

Kind regards
Operations Director

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

We have been in October, we enjoyed very much at the superior room.
The room was big, clean , and beutifull.
The hotel was very quiet and in a central location.
It has a good Italian restaurant- that always full of pepole.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Director of Operations at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear AmaliaA400,

I am very delighted reading your excellent review and happy we have managed to meet your expectations. I hope that your present experience regarding our Hotel will encourage you to visit Mamaison Residence Diana in the nearest future.

With warm regards,