All reviews nowy swiat chmielna street small kitchen separate toilet quiet courtyard large apartment old town walk in closet cooking facilities sister hotel living area full kitchen apartment hotel lots of bars and restaurants restaurant downstairs excellent location stayed here for nights
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed here recently and thoroughly appreciated the kitchen, stereo, and other amenities provided. What a great location close to both autobus and underground access. Very close to Warsaw nightlife? We bothe would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I stayed at the Mamaison Residence and was pleasantly surprised at the hotel. I booked online wanting something that had a bit more space than just a regular hotel room, and I was very happy. I had a small studio like apartment, 2 bathrooms, galley kitchen, and open space with bed and living area (tv). The decor was simple, and tasteful. Lots of good lighting. Lots of space for 1 person, this would be extremely ideal for a couple. The staff at the hotel were very helpful, the location is about a 15-20 min walk from the Warsaw Central station and was easy to find after asking for directions. Check in was quick, my room was ready ahead of time also which was nice. Location is pretty quiet, not a lot of noise either outside nor inside the hotel.

I had 2 small issues, I found the beds too soft for me personally, I would have liked a firmer mattress and I couldn't find an alarm clock anywhere. The bed I realize is pesonal preference and not a big deal. The alarm clock I feel should be standard and I didn't see one anywhere.

Overall this is a fantastic hotel for a short stay in Warsaw. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank plavaseka
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We would highly recommend this property. At booking I advised that we were arriving in the morning following a long flight. They had a room for us and we were able to make the time zone change much more easily as a result. The amenities were first rate and the space generous. It is a short walk to Old Town with many restaurants and sites nearby.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Location of residence is fantastic. You are in the middle of city but there is no traffic and no disturbing noise. There was plenty of room for two of us. Room was clean and quiet, bed was comfortable. Sofa, chair and curtains are bit worn out. I recommend warmly, its worth of price.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeeTeeKoo
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We dealt with 4 people over our stay and all were amazing. We arrived early and staff made sure our luggage was safely stored away until our room was ready. As we waited the free WiFi allowed us to search for things to do. The room was Massive, free on site laundry. The beds were the most comfortable we have ever slept on out of anywhere we have stayed. It's probably a 15 to 20 min cab ride from the airport. Location is everything and this place is very close to many sites. Super easy check in and check out. Staff helped us to book the correct train to Krakow. Highly recommended. There is a restaurant on site where you can purchase breakfast however we decided to walk around the corner to Nancy Lee

Date of stay: July 2017