“Good food and good terrace”
Review of Na Lato

Na Lato
Ranked #285 of 3,097 Restaurants in Warsaw
Description: Na Lato is located on the ground floor of Rozbrat 44 building in Warsaw. It's well know not only as a restaurant, but also drink bar and club with DJ's and live music every weekend.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve booked a table outside at the beginning of spring time for a Business dinner and we did not regret our choice: Very pleasant place, good food (especially the starters to share), good cocktails, and all of that for a reasonable price.
I ve had such a pleasant place that I ve went back for a family dinner the weekend after.
Tips: Better to book in advance for a table outside

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We waited for one hour and half, the server came to told us that finally they have only pizzas

But good atmosphere, beautiful garden.... unfortunately it was impossible for us to eat something (or drink)

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Nice and relaxed place for a drink. Especially in the summer, when you can sit outside. The place offers also food, but the main purpose to visit is a nice drink.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Last Saturday I organised there my 30tiest birthday. I booked one of the VIP rooms which was close to the dancefloor. I have to say that the food and service was excellent. Everyone was super nice and helpful and they really tried to make this evening special for me. Me and my guests had amazing time. I can definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Lovely location on a park, big windows and the feeling of being outdoors while protected from the weather. Service was fine, food was tasty. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening there.