“Amazing sushi”

Silk and Spicy
Ranked #402 of 3,049 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here few times but last time, for my birthday the food was absolutely amazing, tempura and sushi are one of the best i’ve never had. The price are expensive for poland but totally worth it, you pay the quality and the experience of the chef. They could just improve the wine list. Absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I loved my Thai duck with Japanese bbq sauce but my mate thought his sushi was ok, not exciting. Service was attentive and the portion sizes were excellent. I would go back again for sure.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

One among few restaurants that serve perfect and delicious and tasty food, setting outdoors surrounded by flower and plants in perfect weather was fantastic. Large portion, very good service and friendly staff, fair mid-high prices but it's really worth it.
Highly recommended and don't miss it if you ever visited Warsaw.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had one of our best Thai meals in this restaurant. Portions are very large, enough for tow persons! We returned the very next day four a second meal.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner in this modern, nicely decorated thai restaurant.
We all took a starter with main dish and got all offered a very tasty salad (see pic). The vinaigrette they used was delicious :)
My vegetarian spring rolls were also very good!
Unfortunately the waitress didn't understand so good our orders and as we almost all took the same (yellow curry) but my friends didn't want any pineapple, I didn't get any either (even though I love these).. the whole dinner I searched for the pineapple in my curry...
The waitress was also not very motivated that night ... could have been better but maybe she had a bad night?
All in all the food was very good but service could have been better.
Small detail: they have only one toilet but very big with nice oriental design & decoration.