Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2019

I've been there several times.

It's a family-ran business, so the rooms are few and often there are no places. But it's a very well located hostel, close to the centre and the University. And the owner is extremly pleasant and talkative. I personally like him very much.

The people in there are from all over the world, mostly young and nice.

The price for a multi-bed room is very good, and especially since it has wi-fi and, above all, breakfast included. And it is a very fine breakfast indeed, with many things to chose. I wouldn't normally care much for this, but I really like it in this place.

In general, perhaps the best hostel I know.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MathiasS75
FestHostelWarsaw, Właściciel at Fest Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2019

Hey Mathias.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy you like Fest Hostel and that you had a good time here (each time you have stayed with us). I do my best and try to provide take care of my guests and provide them with good easy-going atmosphere. It works I hope. So see you again.Marcin

Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and like it very much. The owner is very nice and provides great advice which really made my day. This hostel is very close to the new library. The room is big enough and the bathroom is very clean. The free breakfast is also nice, and I had some nice chats with other travellers here. If you're looking for a quiet place to stay and don't mind walking for around 10 minutes to the old town, FEST is the your choice.

Date of stay: March 2019

Hey Barbara.

Thank you. It is nice to hear you have had a good time in Warsaw and that my tips made your day!

All the best. Marcin

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Very well located between the old and new town, you can visit the city on foot.
Check-in in time, the staff (Marcin) is very welcoming, kind and helpful, he can advice you what to visit and where to go.
The hostel is perfectly clean.
I highly recommend it !

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night, the hostel is clean and Marcin the owner was very kind and helpful.
Very nice breakfast and the hostel is at a walking distance from the main attractions.
The place is nothing fancy but for the price, I highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FestHostelWarsaw, Właściciel at Fest Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Hello,
thank you. I am happy you had a good stay at Fest Hostel.
Marcin

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Fest hostel is the best place for a stay in Warsaw: good location (center of the city), everything was very clean, quiet, good breakfast and, Marcin, the host, is so helpful and friendly!! I recommend it !

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

hope to see you in Warsaw again... maybe for some run?

Marcin