2 people are viewing this hotel
US$88
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
travelup.comUS$125
All reviews signature restaurant junior suite beautiful hotel atrium poland luxury sofa train polish palace
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

I recommend this hotel for the good experience I had this summer. The staff are very professional and friendly, the rooms are very clean, the mattresses are comfortable and it's well located. If i come back to Warsaw, I will book this hotel for sure.

Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank rpdzts
Marcin Mazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2021

Dear rpdzts,

Let us thank you for the great moments spent together during the summer. I am extremly happy you have taken home good memories about H15 Boutique. I am glad you loved your elegant room as well as the hotel's location itself. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Especially satisfying is that you appreciate our staf and found us proffessional. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and I hope to see you soon at H15 Boutique Hotel.

Yours sincerely,
Przemysław Kot
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 29 September 2021

Not impressed. Any hotel, let alone a supposed 5 star hotel, should have staff who are happy to provide basic directions to the hotel. We called from train and asked which was the best station to alight for the hotel. Answer: “Don’t know - try google”.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank mattjamesw
Marcin Mazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Dear mattjamesw,

Thank you very much for choosing H15 Boutique Hotel during your last stay in Warsaw and sharing your experience with TripAdvisor users.
I am extremely sorry to read you found our staff unhelpful.
That was actually me that was talking to you over the phone so please accept my sincere apologies if you found my answer rude and unprofessional. You were asking about the stop at Aleje Jerozolimskie street which is one of the longest in Warsaw, that is why I suggested to check Google, as depending on the form of transport there are a few train/bus stops.
However I am not trying to find an excuse, it makes me sad to hear that your experience did not live up to expectations so, please be sure that we have taken note of your valuable comment and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.
I hope you will give us a chance to restore your faith in our services and decide to visit us when you decide to visit Warsaw in the future. It will be my pleasure to assure a comfortable experience with us from all perspectives.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Arriving guest are greeted with “Passport and Credit Card, please”. Not the standard in any Polish hotel, there the staff demands your passport, checks you in and THEN sometimes ask for your credit card. So does the H15 Palace in Krakow, which is excellent, very friendly staff allover and they do know how to make clients feel welcome. The breakfast buffet in H15 Warszow is set up in the atrium, no service at all, you have to get your coffee by yourself ut of a very slow coffee maker. When my client, an 80 year old lady, returned to the table (tables are not set up at all, no tablecloth or runners, o cutlery, looks like a youth hostel and not like a 5 star restaurant) she asked the waitress for cutlery. Answer was “They are on the buffet”. So I asked her if she could bring them for this elder lady. Answer was “No, they are on the buffet, you can get them yourself.” Then I just asked her why she bothered at all working at a hotel in the section SERVICE and why she was not able to fulfill the wish of an elderly guest. Answer was “We have a lot of thigs to do”. In the time of the conversation she could have brought the cutlery already for three times. The shocking thing is, that Polish people are the most polite in Europe and never ever had I faced such experience ever. This girl shamed her profession, her people and her attitude was just ridiculous. So for me that hotel is a total no go!

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank IbnBatutta3000
Marcin Mazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2021

Dear IbnBatutta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about H15 Boutique. We really appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, as it is the only way we can truly improve our services.
I feel very sorry to read that your stay was disappointing and the way of welcome you at our hotel leaves a lot to be desired. Your opinion is very precious for us and we will spend next moths on improving front office services. The reason for lack of tablecloths, runners, cutlery as well as self-making coffee machine or fact that waiter does not bringing cutleries and setting up the table are COVID-19 regulations set up by government in official decree. Respecting this rules is obligatory for all the hotels in order to limit the spread of coronavirus. Please believe us we are also very unhappy to provide our services this way, which is definitely not our standard. However safety or our guests as well as employees is our utmost priority. Anyway, we are not looking for excuses and you completely right that waiters way of acting was unacceptable and it should never happen in this standard hotel. I am saddened that you left us with such an bad impression and I would like highly apologize that you did not find your experience at H15 Boutique as enjoyable as it should be.
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to H15 in person at some point in the future and to restore your faith in the hotel and us.

Best regards,
Przemysław Kot
Guest Relations Manager,

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with lovely, knowledgeable staff who were incredibly helpful. We had a junior suite which was very large and in our opinion, great value. We particularly liked the location of this hotel, a fantastic neighbourhood with many good restaurants .

Room tip: This hotel also has bikes to hire, a really good way to get to know the city.
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank U2131PQandread
Marcin Mazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear Andrea d,

Let us thank you for the great moments spent together.
We are extremly glad you have taken home good memories about our Hotel, took advantage of our central location, fantastic neighbourhood and found the Junior Suite up to your taste.
Thank you for your heartfelt comments about the team, it means a lot to us.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Very good place to stay in Warsaw, just in the city center in the very old historical building. Beautifull rooms, very helpfull and friendly staff. Close to many raestaurants, bars where you can spend nice time.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank FrequentFlier136866
Marcin Mazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this nice 5* review!
I am very happy to read that you had a fantastic stay with us here at H15 Boutique Hotel.
I couldn't agree more with you, our rooms are indeed stunning and our location very convenient, it is great to read that you took advantage of our central location!
Thank you for your heartfelt comments about the team, it means a lot to us.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,