Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
US$157
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$125
Hotels.comUS$157
TravelocityUS$157
getaroom.comUS$161
1,512 results
All reviews old town quiet street beautiful hotel boutique hotel swimming pool long weekend malmaison sauna square polish mirror
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

Being in hotels in Covid time is unusual (hopefully). As the hotel was not very busy, I got a wonderful upgrade on the 2nd day which is always appreciated. I can recommend the four rooms on the third floor. The location is wonderful if you want to visit the town or go out in the evening (after work)as it is walking distance to the old Warsaw (albeit rebuilt after WW2). Breakfast is also very good. The spa is very cosy and chic (I have tested only the swimming pool)
I have stayed in other of the 5* (large) hotels of Warsaw but I prefer this one.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bernard C
Sandra Delegiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Bernard C,

Thank you for your visit in our hotel and for nice review of our services posted on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you liked the location and room with its amenities.Thank you for feedback regarding breakfast.
Once again, thank you for your kind feedback. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back at the earliest opportunity.

Kind regards,
Sandra Delegiewicz
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2020

I chose this hotel as it met the type of stay we look for that offers a great historical building, location within the city, exceptional rooms, amenities, restaurant, wifi and more. Our plan was a 2 night stay and we were only able to stay one night due to a trade show cancellation, yet we thoroughly enjoyed the calmness and help of the staff during our time there. Wonderful breakfast and a welcome upon arrival. The hotel was recommended to me after my reservations made by a person of Polish decent who comes to Warsaw on a regular basis. Their opinion is highly regarded, so I knew this was an excellent choice. We hope to return in the future.

Room tip: We were given room #4 on the first floor and it was quiet and spacious. Lovely and clean bath area.
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit in Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw.
I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw as we are very lucky with our location. I am also glad that you were happy with service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Warsaw.

Kind regards,
Sandra Delegiewicz
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and booked last minute.
- The staff are very welcoming and assisted with any needs. They all spoke English/Polish. They were able to recommend and book restaurants, attractions.
- The rooms are very well decorated and modern. I had booked a deluxe double which was very spacious, comfortable bed too, also included a huge balcony. The room included a mini bar which was definitely useful! The only downfall was lack of space to put clothes. The room included a walk in wardrobe but it was very small. The TV was quite far away from the bed and difficult to see.
- The restaurant served great food. The majority of the time I ordered food from the lobby. Breakfast was all included, lot's of choice!!
- The hotel has a spa and offers treatments for a reasonable price. I enjoyed a body wrap, massage with argan oil and indian head massage 90 mins for 380PLN (£70). The spa facilities are nice and modern, relaxing and quiet atmosphere however lack of facilities. It included a pool, which was cold and a small sauna. But the treatments are highly recommended.

The hotel is close to the old town and zoo (walking distance).

Date of stay: February 2020
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Operations Director at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Guest,

I am very happy reading your detailed and excellent review and delighted we have managed to meet your expectations. Thank you for writing about your great experience and praising our staff and their services.
I appreciate the notes regarding our Deluxe Terrace Room. We will take all touched by you points under consideration now when working on renovation project. Regarding the pool water temperature please note that according to polish Health & Safety regulations it can not exceed 30°C and we keep it oscillating by 29°C. Once again thank you very much for great feedback and reccomendation.
Hope to have a chance to host you in our hotel again in the future
Best regards
Katarzyna Podbielska
Operations Director

Reviewed 15 February 2020

Amazing massages provided for 3 friends at the same moment. Surprisingly we received also access to swimming pool and saunas for the entire day with a bottle of champagne. We highly recommend that place and are grateful for wonderful service!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review regarding your recent stay with us. We are very happy that our friendly staff took care of you and your friends and that you enjoyed SPA treatment! We hope that your trips will bring you back to Warsaw and that you will choose Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw again for your future stays :)

Warm regards,
Katarzyna Podbielska
Operations Director

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Stayed here for 4 nights in February, rooms and bathroom large, super clean. Very comfortable beds. Everything within walking distance. Nice spa and pool. Restaurant very nice but pricey. Staff have all been helpful and friendly.