Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
PricelineUS$118
TravelocityUS$118
getaroom.comUS$123
3,649 results
All reviews top floor swimming pool the club lounge great hotel old town corner room health club nespresso machine large bathroom junior suite central location culture palace gym city harp ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

This was my favorite hotel not only in Warsaw, but of all the Intercontinental hotels where I had the pleasure to stay. After pandemic this hotel is not the same anymore. I noticed a lot of new employees, who do not meet the high standards of previous employees.
Whenever I arrived at the hotel before check in time I never had a problem getting a room earlier. When the room was not ready the receptionist called housekeeping to get my room ready faster. I was also offered luggage storage. During my last stay when I wanted to check in earlier the receptionist only said "check in is at 3pm". She didn't even bother to check if my room was ready and she didn't offer me luggage storage.
Then I asked her to cancel my reservation. And then a miracle happened! It turned out that the room was ready and I could check in earlier.
Unacceptable indolence.
During my stay I was dealing twice with front desk staff. What I noticed -they have big problem saying Hello, Thank you, Good Bye.
Also for years as a guest with a Spire Ambassador status I received generous upgrade to the Junior Suite.
Now the upgrade is to the room on a higher floor only ("wow! Big upgrade!"). It is nonsense that if I booked a Classic room I would get the same upgrade. Tip for Ambassadors: don't overpay for a Delux room.
This hotel used to be in the top three the best hotels in Warsaw on Tripadvisor website. Currently it is not even in the top ten.
I had 11 reservations until the end of the year, but I decided to cancel them (except Rewards nights). This hotel is no longer worth its price.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank MarPietruszka
IHG Service, Owner at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Hi MarPietruszka,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It gives us great pleasure to welcome an IHG Rewards Ambassador Spire Elite member.

Living up to the expectations of one's luxury travel is all that what we promise for all our guests, but I'm concerned what you had was the opposite. I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your recent stay with us, particularly with the level of service received and the missed room upgrade. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

I hope you will give us a chance of staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Cheers,

June A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

This hotel was awesome. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and for only $150 it was a great value. I would highly recommend this place for anyone traveling in Warsaw. Right next to historic buildings as well. The food and drinks were also good.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dpepper12000
Reviewed 3 September 2021

I am a regular guest of the InterContinental Warsaw, every summer. Having stayed again for 10 nights in August, I can only reconfirm that it is a wonderful hotel. Really, it is one of the best InterContinental hotels in Europe. Every single detail of my trip was perfect. Being an IHG Platinum Elite member, I have been allocated a very spacious and comfortable Deluxe Room, with wonderful view towards the Palace of Culture. The room is very modern, well appointed and it has a lot of space. The bathroom is great, with natural light and both a shower space and a bathtub. This being a leisure stay, I very much enjoyed the swimming pool located on the 43rd floor, which offers an amazing panoramic view of Warsaw. I would also like to underline the quality of the breakfast, it was outstanding, with a rich variety of food and beverages. Plus live harp music played every morning, which was a nice touch. All the hotel personnel were extremmely competent and polite and all my requests were instantly fulfilled (mineral water...etc). I want to express my special thanks to Ms. Maja M., who (once again) prepared a dream vacation for me. Will be back as soon as possible!

Room tip: Rooms with a view towards the Palace of Culture are wonderful
1  Thank Ciprian D
Reviewed 31 August 2021

We've stayed at the hotel many times over the years and we've always had a wonderful stay, however this wasn't the case a few days ago when we stayed for one night and this was due to the exceptionally long queue at reception on checking in. We then had to re-queue as there was an issue with the key card. Considering that this is a 5 star hotel, the endless queue which sailed from the reception desk to the front entrance is not acceptable as they admitted that they were at full capacity, so if this is the case, then management should have planned in advance. We were also anonymously told by a member of staff that the hotel management is aware of this due to the many customer complaints, but they still continue to under staff the reception as well as the housekeeping staff (there are just 15 staff to clean and prepare all rooms). And so, it's clear that the hotel is charging 5 star prices, for a 3 star service and the staff are picking up the slack whilst the hotel continue to make their usual profits.
We visit Warsaw 8 times a year, so we will return to one of our other favourite hotel next time.
The staff however, were helpful and lovely as always.

2  Thank Eleni102
IHG Service, Owner at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear Eleni102,

I appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

I am very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay due to your check in experience and that our hotel seemed to be understaffed. This is certainly below our usual high standard of service. Please be assured that I have noted and forwarded your comments for the management to improve. In the midst of the inconvenience, I am glad to know that the sleeping quality in our room and the service of our staff were still appreciated.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 August 2021

We're currently staying in this property, it's our 5th day. However, from the first day it immediately became clear that the "IHG Way of Clean Promise" is an absolute joke in this InterContinental.

We're vivid fans of IHG (Platinum Status) as well as InterContinental. But the InterContinental Warsaw is mediocre at best. It's definitely the worst property of this brand we ever stayed at. Except for the location and the size of the rooms, absolutely nothing is desirable.

Particularly noteworthy is that, regardless of stickers and signs everywhere, only about half the people in the hotel wear masks. Even when directly interacting with the staff, nobody is enforcing anything. The elevators are cramped with 4-6 people instead of the advertised maximum of 2.

We cannot, under no circumstances, recommend this property.

A formal complaint with IHG was filed as well.

Definitely our last stay.

1  Thank jetlagfortwo
IC Warsaw, Owner at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental Warsaw. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
We are really sorry for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
The Covid-19 rules are obligatory in the building and we are still improving them for our guests safety.
We also sent your comment to our management.
We hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again, so you could see that this time an unsatisfactory stay was just an exception.
Kind regards,