5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
SofitelUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
ZenHotels.comUS$117
4,127 results
All reviews unknown soldier pilsudski square old town luxury room great hotel swimming pool perfect location junior suite five star hotel lobby bar business trip tomb concierge mirror gym slippers conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021

We had a very comfortable stay in room 722 for 4 nights. Breakfast buffet was very good. The room had a beautiful view to the square in front of the hotel. The bathroom was also indeed very comfortable. The hotel was situated nearby the old town, perfect. Parking was available for the rentalcar. We had a upgrade with view to the square.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Rob-Caroline
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Maybe it was the first 5* hotel in Poland but current selection of such places only in Warsaw is much bigger. Great location, nice view, big room and comfortable bed but the hotel needs renovation. The lobby looks so unpleasant. The selection of food during breakfast is so limited for sure much better one was there 10-15 years ago. Hope the chief of the hotel will check the quality of bread, especially rolls - much better ones you could get in any cheep grocery store.

Room tip: Is not the only 5star hotel
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Frank21040
Małgorzata Badełek, Other at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

First of all, I wish to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your thoughts on your recent stay at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

Please accept my sincerest apologies if the conditions of your stay have not meet your expectations. I am extremely sorry to read that your experience with us was not entirely satisfactory and that you felt disappointed with the hotel interiors. I wish to inform you that all of our rooms have been refurnished, and I can assure you that during your next stay with us you will be provided with a renovated room with a modern design that better suits your taste, to ensure your satisfaction and comfort.

Regarding your comment on our breakfast selection, please be advised that the Chef is always willing to prepare something more specialized to go beyond the Guest expectation, if you believe that the offered selection does not satisfy you, or if you have any dietary requirements.

I am happy to read that you have also found some pleasant aspects of your stay, including the softness of our bed great and the very convenient location of the hotel. I truly hope that your previous experience with us will not discourage you to visit our hotel again and that we will have the opportunity to provide you with the high quality of service and accommodation that represents Sofitel.

Thank you once again for letting us know about your recent impression. Your feedback is valuable to us as we are constantly trying to enhance the quality of our service to deliver the best experience to each and every Guest.

Yours sincerely,

Małgorzata Badełek
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Tasty breakfast and very nice rooms. There are people who are not wearing masks, also in elevator without masks, COVID policy not enforced. It looks like not enough staff, was trying to call to the restaurant, didnt managed to get an answer, even after calling 5-6 times.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank andrejusbaranovskis
Reviewed 10 September 2021

We had a great time there. Parking was good, dinners at the restaurant were also at the top level. When you take “silent room” you have the room from the quiet side. I recommend to have a view on Pilsudski Square. Beds were so comfortable and pillows were so soft and were good for our heads.

Room tip: When you choose “silent room” you will have a room not in front but quieter side.
2  Thank BJakub00
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I really enjoyed my stays here before the pandemic and this property used to be one of the best hotel in Warsaw. Unfortunately a lot changed since then.
Breakfast and check in were good.
The room was really not clean. I found 5 hairs from different persons in different places of the room. I wouldn't even accept this in an Ibis so let apart a Sofitel.
Either in housekeeping, front desk or F&B the hotel is clearly understaffed and you can expect long waits and very basic room cleaning.
The hotel justified basic room cleaning because of covid, but no one is wearing a mask across the property (I understand this is a government regulation but why do you implement counterproductive measures when wearing a mask isn't even mandatory?). Covid or not having a clean room is a must and the room I was assigned during my 2-nights stay was not clean.
At the swimming pool, I was instructed to take back my towel to the host after using the pool. I did not, and he asked me where was the towel as I was leaving to the lift. I don't see the point of this. Why paying a pool attendant to annoy people? Where is the added value of this service? In the meantime the pool was clearly overcrowded and cleaning the gliding floor would have been a better way to use your ressources.
I visited the bar on the Saturday evening. Waited 5 min near the entrance but wasn't even acknowledged or greeted though the staff clearly saw me waiting. I finally seated at a table with empty glasses and waited for 25 min. Nothing happened and I didn't even get the menu. I ended up at Raffles bar across the square (which is much, much better and prices are very similar).
Overall, this property isn't bad but isn't good either and used to be much better.

Room tip: Facing the square.
1  Thank llB906
Małgorzata Badełek, Other at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Guest,

I am grateful that you have taken the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

On behalf of the entire Sofitel team, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. I am truly sorry to hear that your first impression of the hotel was so negatively affected by the poor cleaning service presented on your stay with us.

According to your feedback about the regulation of wearing a masks, please be assured that we try our best to recall our Guest for wearing the masks, in order to minimize the spread of pandemic situation and the other Guests protection.
I am very sorry do hear that you did not feel comfortable and safe in our hotel, as our main aim is to exceed the Guest expectations and provide our hotel Guests with all needed support following current regulations. Please accept my most sincere apologies for any discomfort you have experienced during your stay. Providing impeccable services and facilities to each and every Guest is our utmost priority, and I can assure you that during your next stay with us we will provide you with the efficient service you would expect.

Thank you once again for bringing all these remarks into our consideration. We all hope that you will give us the chance to restore your confidence in our services on your next occasion of visiting Warsaw.

If you only consider staying with u again, please contact me directly in order to secure your comfort of the next stay and provide you with the service quality which corresponds to Sofitel standards.

I remain at your disposal,

Sincerely Yours,