2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LuxuryCollectionUS$185
Expedia.comUS$184
Hotels.comUS$184
PricelineUS$184
CheapTicketsUS$184
TravelocityUS$184
2,605 results
All reviews presidential palace column bar wine bar luxury collection old town beautiful hotel luxury hotel an upgrade concierge war
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Excellent hotel , staff very good , all in uniform very smart and professional , my room was cosy with a great bathroom ,didn,t go into the restaurant but the Coffee & lunch Cafe was lovely quite old fashion , the old town just down the road , i believe the Germans used it as one of their main Headquarters during the War

Room tip: i was one forth floor
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank 241lexl
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear 241lexl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay in our Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw.

I am truly delighted to read such a wonderful comments about hotel in general but especially about service provided by our staff. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit in our Cafe Bristol - it is in fact magical place, deeply rooted in the history of the city, and it invariably remains extremely popular for both local residents and visitors.

I am looking forward to the possibility of welcoming you back in our timeless property.

Reviewed 12 September 2020

A dull reception hall, a boring set up in the dining hall, a boring breakfast and unmotivated staff in the restaurant. Rooms are ok, but bathrooms have a stupid glas door in front of the bathtub, no showers. Looks like the seventies, I tried it the first time but will not use it again.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank IbnBatutta3000
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear Guest.

We accommodate a number of guests in our hotels and resorts worldwide and are proud to have the flexibility to meet the requirements of all our guests. It is therefore extremely disappointing to have let you down on this occasion.

I was most concerned to note your poor breakfast service and would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We pride ourselves on a prompt and efficient service and I do sincerely hope you will accept that your experience is certainly not reflective of our usual standards. You have my assurances that this has been discussed with those concerned to prevent any reoccurrence in the future.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, for taking the time to write. We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed 31 July 2020

If visiting Warsaw, particularly for the first time, there's no better place to stay than the Hotel Bristol. Located adjacent to the Presidential Palace, it's a short walk into Old Town and some of the city's best shopping. The rooms, while a little on the small side, are very comfortable, quiet and sparkling clean. We had no issues during our three night stay and enjoyed the great service. The Column Bar is a great spot to grab a cocktail and be sure to have breakfast or lunch in the Cafe Bristol (the schnitzel is excellent!). A great and tasty souvenir is the Bristol Torte which comes in several sizes.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank T4232XIjohnb
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your stay at the Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw.

I am really glad that you enjoyed your visit in our historical city - we are certainly very conveniently located within close proximity to its' most significant attractions. Whilst I am very glad to read such a great comments about Column Bar, Cafe Bristol and other facilities available in our hotel I am especially thrilled to read that you appreciated the service provided by our staff. We are constantly striving to deliver best service possible, making sure our guests could feel like being at home from home.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again so we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

Staying for one night with my wife and little one. Nice room with very comfortable bed and view for main Street. We had 3 course meal at Cafe Bristol.. and that is wonderful place with amazing interior and atmosfere. But food... Believe me that food was outstanding! You have to give a try! That was probably the best Żurek in my life, one of the best Salmon and great ice creams. I have been eating in Spain, Italy, Greece, England or Dominican Republic but Bristol's kitchen just jumped to my first 3 for sure. Give a payrise to you Chefs.
Waiters also very professional and kind. One of the "must have to" visit if you are in Warsaw.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mateusze2015

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an encouraging review about your visit with us in Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am delighted to be reading your comment about our beautiful rooms and service provided by our professional associates. Moreover, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed dinning at the iconic Café Bristol, which truly is one of the most charming places in Warsaw. Thank you for your kind recommendation.

It was our pleasure to have you and your family as our guests. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Café Bristol, as well as other venues the next time you visit us in Warsaw.

Reviewed 18 March 2020

We recently had the opportunity to visit Warsaw and stayed at this wonderful Hotel. Everything about this establishment is great! We stayed at the Bristol Suite with a wonderful view of the old city. The Hotel is at a great location right in the middle of the old city and next to the Prime Minister Palace. Michael was amazing throughout our trip and personally looked after our every need. The staff is super friendly and the hotel has a full history to it! A must stay for anyone visiting Warsaw

Room tip: Great Location
Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank fbajwa2016
GRM_BristolWAW, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2020

Dear fbajwa2016,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us in Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw.
I am delighted to read your comments about our property, as well as the location. This is true that the Hotel is located just few steps from the most iconic places in the city and you had an opportunity to see them all!
I am glad that you appreciated our staff, especially Michał. It will be my pleasure to share with him all your comments.

We are looking for your next trip to Poland and we do hope that we will have this pleasure to host you again and create another wonderful moments!

Best regards,