2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$116
TravelocityUS$108
3,401 results
All reviews sky bar train station corner suite business trip excellent hotel breakfast buffet is floor city lounge culture palace gym internet polish
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Best part is the location with all amenities close by , train station just across the road and city centre walkable distance.
Hotel is well maintained and the suites are spacious and have good views.

The staff however needs more training, a lot of them lack English specially I the dining areas.

The club was closed and overall the food needs a lot of improvement , breakfast is quite basic.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gauravs3708
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

From check in until our departure, we were in awe of the fantastic service we received. The property is immaculate, but the wonderful staff made this experience 100% enjoyable. The location is perfect, convenient for exploring the entire city. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Our room had an incredible view of the Palace of Culture. We enjoyed all the meals, including room service. There's a gentleman who works the door, I believe his name starts with an Mi, who was extremely helpful and informative regarding what parts of the city to explore. We will definitely return due to the staff and service here.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Kthomass
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

The location is in the city center of Warsaw, near the main train station, very accessible, walking distance to the mall, restaurant and shop. The room itself was spacious, the hotel staff are approachable, know how to speak good English. The things I don’t like, the bed is old and uncomfortable to sleep. The breakfast buffet is not good, limited selection of food, 4 kinds of bread, some eggs, oats, cereals, nothing special.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenbelle
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Hotel in the central of Warsaw where president Obama did stay.
The corner suite has some of amazing views of the city I really recommend this one. Overall rooms are a bit dated though. If it is your first trip to Warsaw, try to stay here to best leverage the location of the property.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HassanKhaled1234
Reviewed 6 June 2021

It is suppose to have 5 stars but services such as spa, swimming pool or gym are out of order not because of covid. Reception blocked my room key on purpose even though it had credit card guarantee but was not paid entirely before the check in. My family at that moment was staying here from more than one week with the suite and premium room. They do not clean the rooms unless it is requested in advance by the client and explain that it has something to do with the covid , but please don’t ask me what. I have even ordered a dinner the night before and the next day when I arrived at 23 the dirty dishes were still on my table. The reception does not respect guests and have mistaken my surname on the reservation- when I asked them kindly to change it they said that it is fine and that I should use my mistaken surname as a login to the internet. Even though the prices are very high it seems that the Internet is not complimentary. You ha d to directly ask reception for the special key code or you pay - they don’t inform you that it could be given fee of charge therefore I assume that they count on the possibility that will pay extra. I definitely do not recommend the stay at this hotel as it is totally not worth the money you will spend and both infrastructure and the service have absolutely nothing to do with the 5 stars standards.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aniasK3898VO
Robert Magnuski, Guest Services / Front Office at Warsaw Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear aniasK3898VO,

Thank you very much for choosing us while visiting Warsaw and taking time to share your impressions with us. We value them as it let's know what Guest like , what we are doing well and what may need to get improved. Your comments will be forwarded to the Management. Nowadays, pandemium definitely has an impact on hotels services it's occupancy and short-term plans.
We really apologize for inconvenience, for sure we will take care of training of our Front desk team.

Thank you again for your stay with us and we still believe to give us second chance in the future.

Best regards,