2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$56
Hotels.comUS$56
PricelineUS$56
eDreamsUS$56
MercureUS$56
Destinia.comUS$59
2,691 results
All reviews shopping centre zlote tarasy central station excellent location rooms are comfortable very nice hotel culture palace winestone science train warszawa buses channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021

The location of the hotel is superb, right next to the central station along with a mall, and the Palace of Culture and Science is just 5 minutes walk away.

The downside of the hotel is the noise, as it is next to the main street and there’s a high rise construction ongoing not far away. Noise throughout the night can get quite loud. Is bearable like we are able to sleep, just that you can hear noises constantly.

Room is spacious and breakfast was amazing. But the hotel staff is not very friendly.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Nigelhun
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Visited for a night after arriving in Warsaw.

The hotel is right outside the main train station with a massive mall and lots of restaurants. It’s about a 25 min walk to the old city centre.

Downside, the hotel rooms are dated and old. Definitely not a 4 star hotel. Our bathroom was totally dated with dirty old grout. Old 26” tv. The bed was very comfortable. It’s good for a one night stay but otherwise lots of better options around for nicer hotels.

Check in was great but when we needed to use the phone downstairs to confirm a delivery we were told that their not allowed to make calls for guests. This was a local call. Very rude.

Not staying again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iluvztravelz
Reviewed 15 August 2021

Good location in a great city. Clean rooms, good sound insulation between the rooms and to the outside (!), very good sleep quality. Very helpful staff. Good breakfast.

Flipside, only 2 out of 3 lifts work, which makes it a bottleneck, where hardly anybody uses masks to protect each other. One can use the stairs but not to 5th with luggage. Hotel does not enforce mask rule anywhere except breakfast room. (it could because it does so at breakfast).

Room tip: go lower floor to avoid the lifts.
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Olaf B
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I booked a room at this hotel for my daughter and I regret it so much.
When she told me she had killed a bed bug (in a 4 star hotel!) I immediately asked her to get reception to check her into another room. They gave her the room next door. As she inspected the new room she found either lipstick or red ink on the sheets, strands of hair all over the carpet and the lamp above the bed kept flashing and making an annoying noise eventhough the switch wasn't even on.
She was far too upset to claim again but she was so uncomfortable that she couldn't go to sleep. We were all so relieved and happy that she was flying home the next day. I tried to review her stay but I couldn't even submit the form the hotel provides on their website apparently there's a problem with it. I'm not at all surprised because I emailed them on the 10th of August and they never cared to reply.
What a disgusting and disappointing experience!

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank 558Ana
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

All started with the unfriendly reception staff who only offered the room upgrade after I was instisting. The room was worn out, the lay out is competely idiotic, airco was only available in the salon but not in the room itself (38 °C) and it was super noisy.

The only positive point was the restaurant which is (luckily) independent from the hotel's management. The food was great, staff friendly and service super quick.

All in all, I hope that what I heard is correct and the hotel will ne knocked down and a new one will be built instead. This is a shame for the Acvor brand.

Room tip: Avoid 2nd floor, too noisy
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 128josefm
Guest Experience Team, Guest Services / Front Office at Mercure Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Dear Mr. Josef,

Thank you for taking the time to review Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel and sharing comments on TripAdvisor. I would like to deeply apologize for inconvenience that you experienced.
I have checked the details regarding your accommodation. The apartment room was prepared before your arrival, the room booked was upgraded before the check-in.
Please be kindly informed that the restaurant is provided by the hotel's management as well and we are lucky to know that you enjoyed it.
We are also grateful for your remarks and suggestions.
We hope you will visit us soon.
Best regards,