2,272 results
All reviews shopping mall old town zlote tarasy train station excellent location wine bar nice hotel hard rock cafe central location good size superior room mini bar air condition comfortable beds breakfast buffet public transportation business trip
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Hotel location is good-near the business district, next to shopping mall “Zloty tarasy”. Room was clean, not too small. Hotel has good wi-fi connection (free). This hotel is a good choice for business trips.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I stayed here for 10 days for my job, hotel is located in a nice area however the service is sooooooo bad I will never stay here again. I work for a major bank in Warsaw and we typically stay in this hotel maybe 400-500 employees yearly and I will actively suggest to all not to stay here.

I checked in okay no issues, then my phone wouldn't work in my room to dial out, called reception they said no credit card is on file, I said fine ill be down. Gave them my CC, then my room key wouldn't work, next I ordered room service and they said no CC was on file it was like 1 am. Then couldnt dial out again, and so on so on, each time I called reception they were not picking up... or hanging up on me... the manager also couldn't care less when I spoke to him. STAY AWAY!!!

Room Tip: No rooms stay away
3  Thank ArchMan510
Chlopecka_Luiza, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Dear ArchMan510,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Mercure Warszawa Centrum.
We are truly sorry for all the inconveniences you have met during your 10 day stay.

Based on your valuable remarks we would like to take appropriate actions to avoid similar situation in the future.
We would be grateful, if you may give us more details on h3385-am@accor.com in order to clarify the issue and offer you appropriate compensation.

We are looking forward to your message.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Close to center and especially close to main railway station, hotel is a little bit old but ok, it is not a problem. Typical "mercure" breakfast, and typical "mercure-accor" - good, but without soul. It is good place to stay for one or two days but not longer. Sleep, eat, go!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Good hotel, with nice attendance from staff, specially the attendant Karolina, who was very gentle in providing information about the city. However, the locked minibar was the only inconvenience, this guarantee demanded by the hotel might have been asked at the checkin

Dear Athos D,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at Mercure Warszawa Centrum.
We are very proud of our receptionist Karolina, who is very often recognized by our Guests.
In the same time we are sorry that your mini bar was closed.

We will do our best to make your next stay fully satisfying.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

I recently spent 3 nights here on a business trip with 10 other colleagues. I was very impressed; the staff were friendly and always said hello. The rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and fresh, I know we as a company have used this hotel before and now I understand why. Good location and quite rooms would definitely recommend and would be happy to stay again we go back to Warsaw!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear LSimpson82,

Thank you for your review about your stay at Mercure Warszawa Centrum.
We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay.

We are looking forward to hosting you soon.

Kind regards,