“yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Recommended in Insider Warsaw
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

every time we come to warsaw, we will visit the China garden both of us believe cuisines here are even better than many famous restaurants in China.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

top 3 Chinese restaurant in Warsaw in my experiences. strongly recommend Toufu Hua soup and WOWOTOU ( chinese bread )

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I cannot recommend the food enough. It is the best Chines cuisine I have eaten in Poland. The menu is varied with a number of vegetarian options. The service is efficient and professional. I would describe the decor as "trendy". Unfortunately it lacks a bit of atmosphere. Perhaps some music would help? It closed for a period of time which we found disappointing, but has recently reopened under a new name. We have not eaten there since the reopening, but will do so soon (I will update the review after). If the food is still the same I would certainly recommend giving it a try. It is not expensive, but also not cheap (I suppose that is how all reatarurants are in Wilanow)

Reviewed 31 August 2014

The menu has quite a wide variety and the restaurant is nice inside. The prices are not cheap for Polish people but this restaurant is located in the more affluent Wilanow district. If you like Chinese food then this is the best place I've been in Warsaw. I've never been to China and am originally from the UK, but NYC had an amazing array of Chinese food. England for Indian, America for Chinese.

2  Thank Pooledoggski
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We entered and enjoyed the beautiful decor and were even more enthusiastic when we read in the menu's introduction that it specialises in a single Chinese region's cuisine.
However, the food turned out rather unimpressive. Our starters were roundly bad: the salty duck contained mostly bones and fat, while the shrimp baskets looked nice but were drowning in cocktail sauce. The mains were a bit better, but again were not wow: the kung pau chicken seemed like a safe choice, but was rather bland, while the spicy beef was tender and spicy but nothing much more. The additional portions of rice were sizeable, but i suggest sticking to the white rice as the fried one has lots of bits of bell pepper in it. The desserts saved the day.
Service was OK, but sometimes too fast and we left rather early for our feeling.