Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$63
HolidayInn.comUS$63
PricelineUS$63
Hotels.comUS$63
TravelocityUS$63
Destinia.comUS$67
All reviews fantastic property heated floor in the bathroom old town an iron and ironing board modern rooms spent nights choose this hotel nice bar train station comfortable bed would stay again recommend this hotel good size top floor city spire housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2019

A really nice hotel. I was welcomed as a platinum member of IHG and was upgraded rooms to a suite. Very comfortable and clean and the staff went above and beyond to help. Good location, a short walk to the palace of culture.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
kasia1986, Kierownik recepcji at Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear EasternWestSussex,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as an Platinum Elite IHG® Rewards Club member. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Katarzyna C.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

What turns a good midrange hotel into a great midrange hotel? Attention to detail by staff who seen genuinely pleased to welcome you. My upgraded room was spacious, well designed and well appointed. Coffee machine, mini bar, reliable WiFi and really tasty food (the goose thigh with Silesian dumplings and caramelized beets was delicious). Good location and friendly vibe. My new first choice in Warsaw.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Timk004
kasia1986, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Dear TomK396,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Katarzyna C.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Second time in this hotel. Service is attentive and friendly. Rooms spacious enough and fresh. Great bed and shower. Location is perfect. I use everytime Uber to go around. I only do not eat in the hotel as there are so many nice restaurants around, also for breakfast. Looking forward to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and modern. Big bed with a lot of big pillows. It’s also very quiet. The breakfast has a variety of different dishes, something for everyone. Excellent bread!
The front desk personnel was very pushy to get me to become a member of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Hello 29bellar,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We're delighted to hear that the tidiness of the room is up to your measures. I'm glad that you liked the comfort of our big bed and pillows. It's nice to know that you're well-rested due to the quiet ambiance of our hotel. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I'm elated that you enjoyed it, especially our bread!

We're committed to provide the highest quality of service and I'm sorry to hear about the demeanor of our staff that made an impact on your experience. I shared this with our local management and trust that corrective measures and coaching will be given, so this will not happen again.

We appreciate the trust you've given us. I hope your next visit would be just around the corner.

Safe travels,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 October 2019

I had a 3 night stay here. As a platinum IHG member I was upgraded to a suite and it was absolutely fantastic. The room service was great and the staff very nice. The only downside was when i got home I had someone elses dinner and drinks on my bill, however when i queried it 2 days later I was refunded. Apart from that all was good.

Date of stay: September 2019