Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$82
View deal
Expedia.comUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
TripadvisorUS$82
Priceline
FindHotelUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
All reviews great hotel modern hotel an early flight lounge access well equipped gym swimming pool your luggage stayed for one night rooms are spacious perfect stay mini bar executive lounge would stay again convenient location breakfast buffet noise isolation
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Like most everybody we recently stayed at Renaissance Chopin airport because we had an early morning flight to catch. The hotel is right across the street from the terminal, probably a 45 second walk. The hotel itself was lovely; modern with covid protections well respected. We had a large room with great bedding, with the window overlooking the runway. There was zero noise from outside. We didn’t want to go to the hotel restaurant so went to the terminal to stock up on supplies for dinner. There is very little choice on the outside of customs: McDonalds, Costa Coffee & a few grocery stores (where we bought cheese, sausages etc). The next morning we had breakfast on the other side of customs where there is a lot of choice & v reasonable prices. The hotel breakfast was way too expensive & the restaurant looked v sterile (tho I didn’t actually go there). But Renaissance was a great choice for an airport hotel & I would stay there again. Tv has lots of channels, room is large, shower pressure & toiletries all one could ask for.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jacqueline W
Katarzyna Wyżykowska, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Warsaw Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Jacqueline W,

thank you very much for your great review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again shortly.

Best regards,
Katarzyna Wyzykowska

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

We had an overnight stay at the airport prior to travelling from Warsaw the next day. It is opposite the terminal so a quick walk into departures!
A clean, sleek hotel with comfortable beds and modern rooms. The staff are polite and helpful. The decor is impressive.
A great breakfast!
Would definitely visit again!

Room tip: Opposite the terminal at Chopin airport
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear MommaTrixk ,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review. It is our pleasure to read your feedback and we are so glad to learn that we have lived up to your expectations. Positive comments like yours are encouraging us to do more and make us very proud of our hotel and team.

We sincerely appreciate your choice of our hotel and hope to welcome you again at Renaissance Warsaw Airport Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

I was only in the hotel for one night, but I am very motivated to come back soon. My room was a junior suite, which is very modern and stylish and spacious. 2 very large LG TV and a nice bathroom. At breakfast would be very attentive to the Corona conditions. Very much space between the tables, very attentive service. Food could be chosen from the buffet and was brought to plates by the staff.
The lounge on the 7th floor also looks super modern, again the number of tables were reduced. A young lady made a very good service and at about 18.00 clock there was a small dinner served (see picture). The location of the hotel is ideal for travelers, because opposite the exit of the hotel is the entrance to terminal A. I can highly recommend the hotel, especially praise for the service of the staff.

Room tip: Hotel Room 434
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2021

They would not refund my two nights even though the country was still closed due to Covid-19. About five phone calls to Expedia and some emails to the hotel directly and they then would not refund. They provided no service to me but wasting my time. Why should they keep my money? I will never stay there again, and I will even stop using Expedia which is now a waste of time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Kamila Piotrowska, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Warsaw Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Dear thomasg4088KJ,

We would like to kindly inform you that we have decided not to charge you for the unrealized service and we have already contacted the expedia portal to request a refund for the booking.

We encourage you to make your future reservations directly. It will allow you to modify your reservations free of charge.

best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2021

Spent 2 nights in June 2021 in a King Room (627 and 625, see below)

About 30' minutes after we checked in to our room (627), I complained to the reception staff (Lily?) that the Air Conditioning in the room was not working. She called someone and told me that it should be fine in 30' to 1 hour. I went back to the room, we got ready and left for dinner, and when we got back late at night the AC was still not working and the room was too hot. My partner was too tired to deal with it this late at night, so we went to bed, but it was too hot for me to sleep. I ended up getting 5 hours of bad quality, on and off sleep and was very tired the next day, when I had to drive for 9 hours straight. Also, the pillows were too thin, we had to ask for an extra set for the second night.

The next day in the morning I told someone at the reception about the AC problem again. This time someone checked and when we came back in the late afternoon, we were told that the problem was not fixable so we were given another room (625), and we moved everything there. This time the room was nicely cooled and with double pillows I got a good night's sleep.

Otherwise, the room was nice, well appointed and clean.

Room tip: Make sure the AC in your room works well before unpacking