Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Reserve now, pay at stay
TripadvisorUS$100
Priceline
Prestigia.comUS$121
All reviews impressive lobby beautiful hotel perfect room old town after midnight traditional polish sleep quality perfect location great city checking in min walk tram stop chopin airport nice breakfast living room atrium spire
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

The Hotel is great. When you walk into thw hotel everything smells like perfume. The design is beautiful and modern. The hotel room is big, has much light and big windows. The mini bar is awesome, alcohol and candy and non alcoholic drinks, and the bathroom has a makeup light! The only thing that is **annoying** is that if your room is that way, so you see the Big Varsaw building, your nights will be noisy. The “main” party street is just beside this side of the building and the windows are not 100% noice cancelling :( so if you like having silence when falling asleep I would not recommend this hotel :) at least not in the weekends

Room tip: Not for people who need much silence at night because of the location
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karolinaedw
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel in Warsaw and certainly one of the best I’ve stayed at ever. The staff is always welcoming. Lukas was so helpful yesterday upon my arrival, making sure I knew how to get to places of interest. The breakfast is superb. The location can’t be beat; it is in a quiet neighborhood, just a ten minute walk from the Powiśle Train Station. You will be steps from the walking street that leads to Old Town. The lobby is beautiful; it looks like hundreds of lights are cascading down the center. The look is very clean; virtually everything is white in the room. You won’t go wrong by staying here!

Room tip: I am in room 311. Someone mentioned a disco being below room 315. I did hear very faint music early in the morning.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2021

I was very happy with my recent stay at Indigo Warsaw. Well located, a 10 minute walk from the central railway station, Indigo is a friendly, quirky, convenient place to stay. As an IHG member I was upgraded to what I think may be the best room in the hotel (412): omg gorgeous! High high ceilings, maybe 30 ft high, with a 20 ft high window, both ceiling and window with shades which could open and let in sunlight and good views of Warsaw. Breakfast was great, an à la carte menu, and I appreciated how in these covid times it was not a potential super spreader everyone-help-yourself buffet. It felt much safer and the quality of the food was great, with multiple options to choose from. The staff was very helpful, especially Daniella whose good command of English helped us make day trip travel arrangements to a small village outside Warsaw. Since my stay was only a few days there were many facilities I didn’t have time to use: the spa, dinner at the restaurant, visit to the museum across the street; but maybe next time. I would definitely return to and recommend Indigo Warsaw!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jacqueline W
Reviewed 12 July 2021

I loved my stay here. The hotel is very beautiful - the photos online don't do it justice. The staff at reception were always fantastic. My standard room was very spacious and light. Excellent value for money. The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect for seeing the best of the city. My only complaint is that the breakfast service is a little dysfunctional. It can take very long for food to come from the kitchen.
Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 8 July 2021

Stayed two nights in a double twin bed room during trip through Poland. Solid, well designed, and bright hotel in a historical building. Room was fine -- not too small but not very large. Staff was pleasant and helpful. And location was great for getting around the city. Everything was an easy 20 minute walk or less. Only issue was the ability to regulate the air conditioning. It only allowed for a reduction of 3 degrees and never seemed to really get too cool -- had to sleep with no cover both nights to stay cool.

1  Thank foureyes18