“Asian Cuisine taken to a whole new level in Warsaw”
Review of Panska 85

Panska 85
Ranked #462 of 2,770 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Visit to Panska 85 is a journey through Asian cuisine and traditions. I had a chance to eat dinner there with some friends of mine and we ordered many diffrent dishes to share. Each and everything from salads, through shrimp to peking duck was truly amazing. I was full half way trhough our meal but couldn't stop eating as everything was delicious. Someone recommended us a tea ritual so we ordered it - wow - it was like watching a performer on a stage. Prices are not low but you have to pay for high quality I guess.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

A really outstanding place on Warsaw's map. Non of Asian restaurants I've been to serves as fresh and as finnest food in such artistic way and interior design. Everything is a ceremony. The place puts the standard of Asian food serving places in Warsaw much higher.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I've read very good opinions about that place ao we decided to visit it with friends (7 ppl). Some dishes were better some worse - Jellyfish salad is not very tasty but tuna steak was nice. Also some starters were satisfying. Drinks are very nice! The worst was unfortunately the service. We were asking few times for forks and knifes when eating with sticks was just impossible and we had to wait few minutes to receive any... with hot food waiting... waitress forgot few times about our order. One time she came again to ask to repeat the order, later she was just not serving anything anymore... she was not even writing down what we ordered and the tablet she gave us (for the whole group only one...) was dead.The restaurant wasn't even full on that time.

1  Thank Agata A
Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is kind of a new restaurant in Warsaw. Ive been there twice so far. Every time it was superb experience. Im not an exerts in Chinese food but I sense it is a real spirit of that land. Apart the fact that everything is flawless (especially notable is menu on ipads) extra effort from service is worth additional underlining. I just want to share second experience. I just ordered tea. 5 minutes lady appeared with a full wagon/chart and did a real show of tea preparation which lasted for 15 minutes. Just go and try it it is worth watching. Average price for full la dinner should be around 150-200 PLN. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We had high hopes for this place and the service and decor did not disappoint. The Peking duck whilst nicely prepared at the table lacked taste and the skin was not crisp. Maybe I am being pedantic but if Chinese restaurants in England can provide a perfect duck why do Polish ones fail. My son had the child menu sweet and sour pork and the pork tasted as if re-heated. For desert the ice cream and cream cake were dull. Why no deep fried carmelised apples...

Message - great place, nice service need to try harder with the food