“Nice Chain With Good Food”
Review of Sphinx

Sphinx
Ranked #1,744 of 3,060 Restaurants in Warsaw
Neighbourhood: Muranów
Neighbourhood: Muranów
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We popped by here for a quick snack and ordered a small meze, which was very nice because it was many little dishes that me and friends could share. Generally, it was a very nice like Mediterranean area type of food place, that you could feel was a chain and like everything was standard. Very nice staff though, the lady was friendly.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Classic shoarma good as always same with burgers. Nice place with a tables to eat and to sit outside

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a must do restaurant- food, drinks and staff were amazing. The atmosphere is amazing and one of the friendliest places in Warsaw. Prices were great and after several drinks, starters and mains the bill was still only £30. Highly recommended, 5* food, drinks and service.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I happened to be close to this restaurant exactly at the point of my getting terribly hungry and I decided to give it a try. Ordered a dish containing chicken, hummus and some veggies mixed with grains. The grains were passable but the chicken tasted oversalted and overcooked. The hummus did not live to my expectations either. As first impressions do count, I would never go to any of the cafes of this branch again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Good at what it does which is an interesting fusion of oriental and European food. These restaurants are a common sight around Poland and I can understand why.
Helpfully they have an English menu although I can't remember the name of the dish I had it was made up of tasty pieces of chicken steak and falafel with a fresh salad and flat bread
Staff where we visited were a bit distant at first but appeared to warm to us as we ate and drank more!
Good value and worth a visit if you want something fairly substantial and good value